Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

The Awakened Elite vs The Awakened People | How knowledge is treated!

On 12/4/2017 at 6:59 AM, Ukshep said:

There are two kinds of awakened people in this beautiful yet cruel world. And while both are the same in a lot of ways, They are indeed very different in the ways that it counts. The most important way is what each type does with the information it acquires. One protects and grows the whole. The other reigns over the whole and controls it for personal gain. One hoards knowledge. One freely disseminates knowledge.

:tommy_lee_jones:

That is all that defines and separates the Awakened Peoples from the Awakened Elite!

Once this is understood you begin to see the real biblical struggles of good vs evil! And then you might be lucky enough to realize that time can and should be spent doing things that allow us to change the world in our favor as opposed to the will of those who control us. By doing the opposite of what they do. We share. We grow the whole. For all of us. Not for them.

Your knowledge should never be hoarded. People help the people, The elite help the elite. Be part of the awakened people! Out of love and growth rather than the elite's hate, control and unsupervised child mentality.

:shepmemepeace-min(1):

Other Topics about awakening | There are 3 Awakenings! | The Elevator of Awakening | Understanding the loneliness!

Yo Shep...i've always had a busy brain.  Learned to read before kindergarten.  As a card carrying member of the "Generation of the Fig Tree", I've been inundated, in data, and been forced to adjust my thinking, concerning how I access the info. It has come down to an old axiom...seek and you shall find...ask and it will be given unto you.   Man's brain...works real good, if you keep it clean.

Sower goes his way planting seed .... cast your bread upon the water, it will come back to you ..... buy the truth and sell it not ...  

(from the founder of christianity)

1 Timothy 2:12 "But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence"

Tyrannical oppression, the silencing of women and demands of servitude towards males....these are the great biblical

struggles. Glad @Cinnamon has not had to endure or be a part of this madness of the bible, the torah, the quran. She runs

a pretty 'tight' ship. (((loose lips))) _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _ _. 

2 minutes ago, CRT said:

(from the founder of christianity)

1 Timothy 2:12 "But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence"

Tyrannical oppression, the silencing of women and demands of servitude towards males....these are the great biblical

struggles. Glad @Cinnamon has not had to endure or be a part of this madness of the bible, the torah, the quran. She runs

a pretty 'tight' ship. (((loose lips))) _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _ _. 

I guess they would have burned me at the stake. lol  Or stoned me or whatever.  I don't get the loose lips thing and the underscores, though.