Ukshep

The Awakened Elite vs The Awakened People | How knowledge is treated!

There are two kinds of awakened people in this beautiful yet cruel world. And while both are the same in a lot of ways, They are indeed very different in the ways that it counts. The most important way is what each type does with the information it acquires. One protects and grows the whole. The other reigns over the whole and controls it for personal gain. One hoards knowledge. One freely disseminates knowledge.

:tommy_lee_jones:

That is all that defines and separates the Awakened Peoples from the Awakened Elite!

Once this is understood you begin to see the real biblical struggles of good vs evil! And then you might be lucky enough to realize that time can and should be spent doing things that allow us to change the world in our favor as opposed to the will of those who control us. By doing the opposite of what they do. We share. We grow the whole. For all of us. Not for them.

Your knowledge should never be hoarded. People help the people, The elite help the elite. Be part of the awakened people! Out of love and growth rather than the elite's hate, control and unsupervised child mentality.

:shepmemepeace-min(1):

Other Topics about awakening | There are 3 Awakenings! | The Elevator of Awakening | Understanding the loneliness!

1 minute ago, Uncle Thanky said:

We each have a piece of the "Big Picture".

Wouldn't it be Wonderful, if we could embrace each others differences.

That is the path we need! I don't pretend to know all but I feel like we're preparing the way.....

4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I don't pretend to know all but I feel like we're preparing the way.....

Is 58:12

and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.

3 minutes ago, Uncle Thanky said:

Is 58:12

and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.

Full passage makes me go.... Ugh...

And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places(like forums): thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.

I so agree about sharing knowledge.I watched an interesting video on indigenous people and the levels they go through in life.The elderly are treated with great respect, not discarded like garbage.The elderly are the wisdom along with God.

I found this video I'm posting reflects how this way of life is portrayed in regards to the levels of life you go through.Our modern society does not consider this way of thinking.:D

Russell Means Final Interview - The Sacred Feminine and Gender Roles

Loved the video............:goodpost:

Edited by Anne
Had to add video
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Anne said:

I so agree about sharing knowledge.I watched an interesting video on indigenous people and the levels they go through in life.The elderly are treated with great respect, not discarded like garbage.The elderly are the wisdom along with God.

Some people awaken and some do not. BUT older people have experienced much and an awakening of sorts is forced on those people by life. They should be listened to, Protected and taken care of when possible for they see more than the average person. They give us a base so that we can be safe when we need it and until we become self-sufficient.

58 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Some people awaken and some do not. BUT older people have experienced much and an awakening of sorts is forced on those people by life. They should be listened to, Protected and taken care of when possible for they see more than the average person. They give us a base so that we can be safe when we need it and until we become self-sufficient.

yes!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

:iagree:==========:goodpost:

• Like 1

Remember this one :D Told you my intent to spill! One hoards it. One does not.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.