Jump to content
  • Sign Up
DRUMZ

Deer Hunters???

Recommended Posts

Just curious if anyone on COP put some meat in the freezer this year??

I did not get to go out this year, but I  like to hear other folks stories and such.

Peace!

:banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticon:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, DRUMZ said:

Just curious if anyone on COP put some meat in the freezer this year??

I did not get to go out this year, but I  like to hear other folks stories and such.

Peace!

:banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticon:

Nope. Not me :D I ain't eaten meat in forever. Too many wrigglers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Nope. Not me :D I ain't eaten meat in forever. Too many wrigglers!

The f**k is a wriggler?

They don't "wriggler" that much if your aim is good.:gsbrnint:

Venison is concentrated vegetables.

Think about all of the wild grape leaves, morel mushrooms, green grass, maple leaves etc.... that a deer eats.

No artificial hormones, never caged, no Monsanto feed  etc.....

Better for you than most of the Monsanto veggies that city folk get from the store these day's.

Tastes good too!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, DRUMZ said:

The f**k is a wriggler?

They don't "wriggler" that much if your aim is good.:gsbrnint:

Venison is concentrated vegetables.

Think about all of the wild grape leaves, morel mushrooms, green grass, maple leaves etc.... that a deer eats.

No artificial hormones, never caged, no Monsanto feed  etc.....

Better for you than most of the Monsanto veggies that city folk get from the store these day's.

Tastes good too!

 

The gist of it!

that's just pork :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ukshep said:

The gist of it!

that's just pork :D

Wow ! I don't eat meat but I will buy some chops and try this and if it has worms; I will show it to my pork loving neighbor .

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DRUMZ said:

The f**k is a wriggler?

They don't "wriggler" that much if your aim is good.:gsbrnint:

Venison is concentrated vegetables.

Think about all of the wild grape leaves, morel mushrooms, green grass, maple leaves etc.... that a deer eats.

No artificial hormones, never caged, no Monsanto feed  etc.....

Better for you than most of the Monsanto veggies that city folk get from the store these day's.

Tastes good too

I love wild meat to,alot better than beef,better for you I agree!

:sick:on the video 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used to luv meat. Felt cheated if there was no meat at every meal. Now... Occasional chicken. I don't know what happened to me. I still like the idea of meat, but it makes me sick now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.