Ukshep

The News Narrative vs Your Own Narrative!

The news cycles weave webs of entertainment and disruption so that your mind never truly get's to settle in the space of calm and serenity, A mind can only witness so much pain, suffering before it changes forever. For some of you here that has yet to happen. For others they understand all too well what I speak of!

:tommy_lee_jones:

Alas I do not come to berate. I come to tell you that once you've suffered enough. The illusion is permanently destroyed! Never to be returned to the front of your mind in a way that can affect you. In essence you become immune to the effects of the news. And thus you are no longer controlled or corralled by it's narratives. The veil lifts and you see the board as a whole for the first time in your life.

Once you reach this point you are no longer trapped by said narrative you are freed. Since I freed myself from this loop of control I have changed. Each day is seen through new eyes. I am once again on the path I set out on. And you are all here with me.

Do not let them tell you what to think or feel... Do not let them destroy your humanity. You are in charge of your own thoughts and feelings. Never let anyone tell you otherwise. Just remember to use this knowledge wisely!

And @Malevolent just pointed out this wonderful quote that fit's perfectly! Thanks for that...

'Can you remember who you were, before the world told you who you should be?' - Danielle LaPorte

They had set a trap and many have fallen in it! It's time to break free from it.

Just now, Malevolent said:

Danielle LaPorte — 'Can you remember who you were, before the world told you who you should be?'

Perfect quote.. Going to add that to my op. With thanks.

I have said it before and I will say it again.....

Never let anyone steal your joy.

We are all living in this time for a reason.

Your life.... 

Can be the worst thing that has ever happened to you.....

Or it can be the most miraculous thing that has ever happened to anyone anywhere....

You DO have some choice AND responsibility toward the outcome.

As long as you are alive...

The present journey is not over. You can still change the coarse  or path.

May the winds in your life be favorable to the direction you are heading to the sails of your soul...

May you love one another without expectation of return.

May you find peace..

And feel joy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

And @Malevolent just pointed out this wonderful quote that fit's perfectly! Thanks for that...

'Can you remember who you were, before the world told you who you should be?' - Danielle LaPorte

They had set a trap and many have fallen in it! It's time to break free from it

I also love that quote.......thank you malevolent.

I die to self everyday! ..............................new level,new devil!

Blessings               :goodpost:

1 hour ago, DRUMZ said:

I have said it before and I will say it again.....

Never let anyone steal your joy.

We are all living in this time for a reason.

Your life.... 

Can be the worst thing that has ever happened to you.....

Or it can be the most miraculous thing that has ever happened to anyone anywhere....

You DO have some choice AND responsibility toward the outcome.

As long as you are alive...

The present journey is not over. You can still change the coarse  or path.

May the winds in your life be favorable to the direction you are heading to the sails of your soul...

May you love one another without expectation of return.

May you find peace..

And feel joy

:iagree:...............................:goodpost:

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.