Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Purchase An Ad Slot!
Ukshep

The Elevator of Awakening | Understanding the loneliness!

Recommended Posts

It's time for another contemplative topic. Thanks to @Uncle Thanky for triggering this one within me. Appreciated!

:tommy_lee_jones:

For those not caught up on my previous topic about there being 3 awakenings it may be worth reading that one first!

There are new things you must deal with in life once you reach new levels of thought, I hate to explain it like this but it is the only way I can put across the correct picture. That being that each level of awakening is a floor, You go up the elevator and as you go up each one you notice each floor has less and less people on it. Because each awakening is harder than the last.

This sadly means that there are many empty seats and only a few souls on that floor. Problem is most on this floor are accustomed to being alone, The first few obviously had no one to talk to. Bad habits grew within due to lack of communication at first, Or so I thought!

This is not the fault of those on this floor, But potentially a side effect of reaching the third floor, Maybe it has to be like this! I do not know but I cannot help but be reminded of the following quote:

Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something. - Plato

And with that quote I began to understand that it comes once again back to the basics, Of becoming better. You make your words meaningful. Only spoken when they are necessary. Anything more has to be looked at as purely mental masturbation for fools.

But I want to make it clear this is not a way of looking down on others. I look at it as a personal choice now for how I want to live my own life. I float like a butterfly and sting like a bee as they say. Chosen words. Chosen Actions. Carefully. Meaningful. Shedding waste. But not forcing it upon others.

Even those on this third stage of awakening while under this type of mental thought pattern, Will understand when I say they need to ask or tell those on the same floor what they need, What is wrong or anything of that nature. For the most part those on the 3rd stage convey emotions, feelings and intent on a completely different level. Subtle and Evasive. But to those of the same pattern of thought. It is obvious and thus when we work together. We rub in a way that if visualized would create sparks.

I can't help but think upon depictions of intelligent life that bypass spoken words with alternative means of communication. It is a truly thought provoking Idea!

Life is what we make of it. Learning can never cease.

Thank you god. For this wonderful day!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

Thank you god. For this wonderful day

Well said..............never thought of 3 levels, but interesting.I am always eager to sit back quietly and listen.....................Thank you   :goodpost:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

You make your words meaningful. Only spoken when they are necessary. Anything more has to be looked at as purely mental masturbation for fools.

Words, they only complicate the task.

So many meanings for each one.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Uncle Thanky said:

Words, they only complicate the task.

So many meanings for each one.

Sometimes all it really requires is a nod or grunt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The loneliness it factor telling us how we feel the World.

It i a different place for some of us, that is be-course of we see it in a different light.

I would like to see some who has the vision to make a place for us in the know.

 

Where we use we use this Ring to our benefit, there is something needed to discussed on that behalf.

Edited by Mimas
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mimas said:

I would like to see some who has the vision to make a place for us in the know.

We each have to make our own place, and share.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

It's time for another contemplative topic. Thanks to @Uncle Thanky for triggering this one within me. Appreciated!

:tommy_lee_jones:

For those not caught up on my previous topic about there being 3 awakenings it may be worth reading that one first!

There are new things you must deal with in life once you reach new levels of thought, I hate to explain it like this but it is the only way I can put across the correct picture. That being that each level of awakening is a floor, You go up the elevator and as you go up each one you notice each floor has less and less people on it. Because each awakening is harder than the last.

This sadly means that there are many empty seats and only a few souls on that floor. Problem is most on this floor are accustomed to being alone, The first few obviously had no one to talk to. Bad habits grew within due to lack of communication at first, Or so I thought!

This is not the fault of those on this floor, But potentially a side effect of reaching the third floor, Maybe it has to be like this! I do not know but I cannot help but be reminded of the following quote:

Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something. - Plato

And with that quote I began to understand that it comes once again back to the basics, Of becoming better. You make your words meaningful. Only spoken when they are necessary. Anything more has to be looked at as purely mental masturbation for fools.

But I want to make it clear this is not a way of looking down on others. I look at it as a personal choice now for how I want to live my own life. I float like a butterfly and sting like a bee as they say. Chosen words. Chosen Actions. Carefully. Meaningful. Shedding waste. But not forcing it upon others.

Even those on this third stage of awakening while under this type of mental thought pattern, Will understand when I say they need to ask or tell those on the same floor what they need, What is wrong or anything of that nature. For the most part those on the 3rd stage convey emotions, feelings and intent on a completely different level. Subtle and Evasive. But to those of the same pattern of thought. It is obvious and thus when we work together. We rub in a way that if visualized would create sparks.

I can't help but think upon depictions of intelligent life that bypass spoken words with alternative means of communication. It is a truly thought provoking Idea!

Life is what we make of it. Learning can never cease.

Thank you god. For this wonderful day

Well said.............good tune , thank you!....................:goodpost:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ukshep said:

We rub in a way that if visualized would create sparks

Therefore we will not be divided or conquered.....................onward and upwards!

:happy:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, GT500 said:

No good deed will ever go unpunished 

we learn that the hard way 

We certainly do GT. How have you been feeling today? Good I hope!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.