TOPGUN

Guy dreams 75 years of a life

Lived a lifetime in a dream?

This is really freaking me out, guys. I drank apple juice before bed today at 6 am as I was told it could increase vividness of dreams. I seems they were right. I woke up today with the memories of a 75 year life. Now, these aren't just "major events" these are small things, I can remember... Maybe 24 birthdays, and more keep coming back to me. I can remember so many holidays... Remember my "grandparents" dying. First day of school... Plenty of memories of school, and school holidays. Children. Grandchildren. Waking up everyday and going to a dead end job. I can remember counting down the days, each day at the work I would cross off a day... I can remember so many Christmases, my wedding, other peoples weddings... And this all happened after I went to sleep again at 6 am until I woke up at 6:30. I remember dying slowly, and then going to some form of heaven. This being said, "this life doesn't exist, you've only been dreaming, this is only a lesson". I woke up feeling great, so full of life, but now it's kind of creeping me out. I'm all disorientated, I can't remember where I left certain things. It feels like I haven't been here in years. It's not distressing, everything just seems new. I'm scared it'll happen again tonight...

http://www.dreamviews.com/general-lucid-discussion/147026-lived-lifetime-dream.html

:popcorneat:

• Like 1

Did he learn to play the flute while he was asleep?  :gsbrnint:

This sounds like a variation of a Star Trek Next Generation episode called "The Inner Light." It's one of the favorites among fans and the show's writers and actors. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JayDee said:

Did he learn to play the flute while he was asleep?  :gsbrnint:

This sounds like a variation of a Star Trek Next Generation episode called "The Inner Light." It's one of the favorites among fans and the show's writers and actors. 

I had a dream an hour ago........ where I opened the front door to the house and looked out in the driveway and my tires had been stolen off my car and my parents car. ...............frustrating

1 hour ago, TOPGUN said:

I had a dream an hour ago........ where I opened the front door to the house and looked out in the driveway and my tires had been stolen off my car and my parents car. ...............frustrating

weirder if it was just the tires and not the rims???

Were the rims still there?

• Haha 1

Cool.... Just goes to show the mind if touched in the right way has much to show oneself.

I would be curious if he had touched any family heirlooms though...

11 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Cool.... Just goes to show the mind if touched in the right way has much to show oneself.

I would be curious if he had touched any family heirlooms though...

Do you mean, if he touched them right before going to sleep?

8 minutes ago, DRUMZ said:

Do you mean, if he touched them right before going to sleep?

Yeah, or slept with them close. Could have triggered dna memory.... Well it's a thought! I have no proof :D

Just now, Ukshep said:

Yeah, or slept with them close. Could have triggered dna memory.... Well it's a thought! I have no proof :D

OK... Yeah, would be interesting to know if something "tangible" triggered the dream, more than just some apple juice.

1 minute ago, DRUMZ said:

OK... Yeah, would be interesting to know if something "tangible" triggered the dream, more than just some apple juice.

You know though there is still a chance it's the apple juice :D If you lived a life where all you did was drink apple juice for instance... Could be a trigger.. Enjoyable to think about anyway. Mind expanding!

My trigger is Scotch :gsbrnint:

I dreamt that I put my house key in the front door and turned it and the house started up, so I walked in and took it for a drive.

cop pulled me over and said “where do you live?” And I said, “right here”............

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Automan63 said:

My trigger is Scotch :gsbrnint:

I dreamt that I put my house key in the front door and turned it and the house started up, so I walked in and took it for a drive.

cop pulled me over and said “where do you live?” And I said, “right here”............

Funny as hell!

My trigger is Not drinking.. Rare perhaps, but I can never really remember my dreams after a bender.

But when I go to bed sober... Vivid dreams that I can actually remember in the morning.

Have a recurring one where God gives me a spaceship that can get to mars in like no time, and I have some real trippy adventures for sure!  

1 minute ago, DRUMZ said:

Funny as hell!

My trigger is Not drinking.. Rare perhaps, but I can never really remember my dreams after a bender.

But when I go to bed sober... Vivid dreams that I can actually remember in the morning.

Have a recurring one where God gives me a spaceship that can get to mars in like no time, and I have some real trippy adventures for sure!  

I find that as I get older I require less and less sleep. Or maybe more and more bothers me while trying to sleep. Maybe it would be easier if I was jacked into COP while sleeping, that way I wouldn’t have to get up.......:coffeetime:

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.