thedudeabides

Huge news! Jeff sessions has been investigating FBI for 11 months!

We will see. Sounds like another gloss over of a lot of murder, heinous crime and trillions with 2 oby agents he issues "strongly worded letters" to. 

:grumpier:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DRUMZ said:

Wonder if anyone will ever investigate the missing trillions at the pentagon???

Remember what happened last time missing trillions were mentioned at the pentagon....:blink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Automan63 said:

Remember what happened last time missing trillions were mentioned at the pentagon....:blink:

Oh.. That's good! Made me laugh at a subject that usually makes my blood boil..

Thanks! 

• Haha 1

How many times have we been given info to burn out and distract..... Call me when someone actually gets arrested until then ignore the shit out of it. Don't let them sap you of your strength!

9 minutes ago, DRUMZ said:

Oh.. That's good! Made me laugh at a subject that usually makes my blood boil..

Thanks! 

I can’t change it, and it makes me crazy, so that which I can’t change and makes me crazy, I turn into humor.

That way, “They” can never win.. Not with me anyway..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

How many times have we been given info to burn out and distract..... Call me when someone actually gets arrested until then ignore the shit out of it. Don't let them sap you of your strength!

1 minute ago, Automan63 said:

I can’t change it, and it makes me crazy, so that which I can’t change and makes me crazy, I turn into humor.

That way, “They” can never win.. Not with me anyway..

The blood boiling was just a figure of speech....

But yes, it does irk me, and affects me directly because it was all borrowed money to start with.

And now.... Who is going to pay the interest on all of that money????

Do you know how much taxes "we" are paying because of these evil pieces of shit??

Shit... The harder that I work... The more that they take.

When I get a "bonus" at work, they take about half of it right off the bat... Before I even get my own hands on "it" (my money.)

Sorry... I guess that they pretty much do piss me off more than I should let them.

Just think about what a cool and peaceful planet that this could be without all of them fother muckers "running" everything and f**king with everyone near and far!!

Oh well... We all have our pet peeves I suppose???

:pulling-hair:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, DRUMZ said:

The blood boiling was just a figure of speech....

But yes, it does irk me, and affects me directly because it was all borrowed money to start with.

And now.... Who is going to pay the interest on all of that money????

Do you know how much taxes "we" are paying because of these evil pieces of shit??

Shit... The harder that I work... The more that they take.

When I get a "bonus" at work, they take about half of it right off the bat... Before I even get my own hands on "it" (my money.)

Sorry... I guess that they pretty much do piss me off more than I should let them.

Just think about what a cool and peaceful planet that this could be without all of them fother muckers "running" everything and f**king with everyone near and far!!

Oh well... We all have our pet peeves I suppose???

:pulling-hair:

Indeed.

I feel your pain, that’s why I sold my business, I’ve had enough of being drained to finance that which is used to destroy my chosen way of life. Now, I simply choose not to play in “their” arena.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Automan63 said:

Indeed.

I feel your pain, that’s why I sold my business, I’ve had enough of being drained to finance that which is used to destroy my chosen way of life. Now, I simply choose not to play in “their” arena.

Yeah man, a business owner can truly get raped unless they have a lot to write off.

But by golly, try and hire someone and you practically doom yourself if you are not an accountant.

1 minute ago, DRUMZ said:

Yeah man, a business owner can truly get raped unless they have a lot to write off.

But by golly, try and hire someone and you practically doom yourself if you are not an accountant.

Yep, I’ve had enough.

I will say I had a 25yr plan, that took basically 27yrs to implement, so not like it wasn’t a planned exit, just took a bit longer than “planned”.

unless you’re Walmart, the gubmint just breaks your balls, unmercifully. Fk them....twice..

• Like 2

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.