Cinnamon

Hi, I'm Woebot

Look, a therapist! 

I'm ready to listen, 24/7. No couches, no meds, no childhood stuff. Just strategies to improve your mood. And the occasional dorky joke.

https://woebot.io/

I noticed that WaPo has an article on this, but with their paywall, I can't post it. 

• Haha 1

LOL I clicked on it and it want's me to sign in using FAKEbook. Indeed! Everyone tell this thing all your problems so there will be psychological profile made up with ease! And sent to the ever waiting fusion center! 

Here's some more info:

Woebot | Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/drwoebot/

http://www.businessinsider.com/stanford-therapy-chatbot-dep… A Stanford researcher might be on the brink of a dramatic shift in how we treat depression. Meet Woebot, an AI-powered chatbot designed using cognitive behavioral therapy, one of the most heavily-researched clinical approaches to treating depression.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

LOL I clicked on it and it want's me to sign in using FAKEbook. Indeed! Everyone tell this thing all your problems so there will be psychological profile made up with ease! And sent to the ever waiting fusion center! 

"We" have proof in your own words why you should not own a firearm Ms. Cinnamon."

I can hear it now, no??

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DRUMZ said:

"We" have proof in your own words why you should not own a firearm Ms. Cinnamon."

I can hear it now, no??

Yes indeed! 

"You are unique, special and inspire joy-joy feelings in those around you."

:facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon::gsbrnint:

:loud-speaker-saying-no-smiley-emoticon:I'm an over sunned stripe of cynical beef jerky that look like game meat and doggonit! I just have to have redeeming qualities.....

The only people going to do that are no threat to anyone except maybe thier selves. I'm sure a few freakos won't be able to resist bragging either and at least they might get those. 

Edited by Curenado
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Curenado said:

"You are unique, special and inspire joy-joy feelings in those around you."

:facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon::gsbrnint:

:loud-speaker-saying-no-smiley-emoticon:I'm an over sunned stripe of cynical beef jerky that look like game meat and doggonit! I just have to have redeeming qualities.....

:happy:

• Haha 1

Given the litigation you have over there and how depression is something pretty damn dangerous on the scale of treatments going wrong what's the deal with having a machine take care of it?

Isn't that kinda risky financially? Including for Farcebook?

11 minutes ago, Dr. Evil said:

Given the litigation you have over there and how depression is something pretty damn dangerous on the scale of treatments going wrong what's the deal with having a machine take care of it?

Isn't that kinda risky financially? Including for Farcebook?

Nobody cares, we have too many and there is a cap on how much money they can get these days. I agree it's dangerous, especially since woebot can just tell you "the voices are real, that nieghbor is a cis female conservative and doggonit! You should honor chop her up for being such pretty!" I can sure see that. Lil fkd up army of suicidals, waiting for woebot to pick them for something special. Woebot convinces your 14 year old there are lots of sex workers thier age and they shouldn't care what people think! Oh yeah

I got as far as the log in page, then hit a dead end since I don't use that fagbook crap.

I was looking forward to messing with this too. Oh well. Back to cleverbot.

• Like 2

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.