Dometheus

Eight ancient kings ruled over Mesopotamia for 241,200 years

:hide2:

The title is a joke, right?

Nope sorry it's not, I was visiting WIki today and ran across something I  did not know about. Apparently before the great Flood (if it actually happened) there were 8 Kings who lived for thousands of years. The old or new Testament never told me about them and especially did not tell me how long they ruled the area. According to the accounts written down on the Sumerian King List, Eight ancient kings ruled over ancient Mesopotamia for a period of 241,200 years, before the Great Flood.

If you have some time to kill just scan over the information like I did.

My Summary of Information:

:getoutl: 

The Sumerian King List states:
“After the kingship descended from heaven, the kingship was in Eridug. In Eridug, Alulim became king; he ruled for 28800 years.”

1. Sumerian King Before the Flood:
  2. Alulim—28,800 years.
  3. Alalngar—36,000 years.
  4. En-men-lu-ana—43,200 years
  5. En-men-gal-ana—28,800 years.
  6. Dumuzid, the Shepherd—36,000 years
  7. En-sipad-zid-ana—28,800 years.
  8. En-men-dur-ana—21,000 years. (“Then Zimbir fell and the kingship was taken to Shuruppag.”)
  9. Ubara-Tutu —18,600 years (After the fall of Zimbir)

After the fall of Zimbir, Ubara-Tutu ruled over ancient Sumer for a period of 18,600 years. Ubara-Tutu was the eighth and final pre-dynastic ruler of ancient Sumer, as noted in the Sumerian King List. Ubara-tutu is believed to have lived until the great deluge swept over the land.
The rule of all eight kings totals 241,200 years.
“Then the flood swept over.”

:rodneyok:I find this very interesting, How were they able to grow that old? Were the days or years or something different than it is in our time?
Unlike the dog who ages 7 times faster than us humans... I wonder but may never know.
Anyone have a theory of the incredibly old ages they lived too?

:nukeanimated:Mind=BLOWN!:nukeanimated:

3 minutes ago, Mjolnirswrath23 said:

They were annunakki kings and they go back further around 400,000+ years they feed on our energy think Stargate which was soft disclosure

I kind of figured it might be them, The Sumerian Tablets talk about the 400.000+ year existence.
Wish I had one of those immortality machines, bracelets, necklace, tattoo....

Well its not quite like that cuneiform is a idiographic language sitchen figured it out however its quite simple actually its pictographic a fish is actually in shape of fish and so on..since then thousands of Sumerian documents have been decoded they not only contain lists of kings but also 400,000 years of tax records,accounting,law books, manuals history 26,000 cylinders which when printed form tablets its also detailed tax laws concerning those kings. Now 400,000 years seems like a long time to us...however to a being where a year takes not 365 days to form a year but instead 2,600 or our years to one rotation around our star and its binary twin of dark matter nemesis. 400,000 years when decided by 2,600  decided by 20 or so kings in comparison is a mrere 7 of their years per reign some shorter than others due to treachery and coups we have the lifespans of teatsie flies in comparison to them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mjolnirswrath23 said:

Well its not quite like that cuneiform is a idiographic language sitchen figured it out however its quite simple actually its pictographic a fish is actually in shape of fish and so on..since then thousands of Sumerian documents have been decoded they not only contain lists of kings but also 400,000 years of tax records,accounting,law books, manuals history 26,000 cylinders which when printed form tablets its also detailed tax laws concerning those kings. Now 400,000 years seems like a long time to us...however to a being where a year takes not 365 days to form a year but instead 2,600 or our years to one rotation around our star and its binary twin of dark matter nemesis. 400,000 years when decided by 2,600  decided by 20 or so kings in comparison is a mrere 7 of their years per reign some shorter than others due to treachery and coups we have the lifespans of teatsie flies in comparison to them.

:happy:Thank you for the wonderful feedback, this is why I come to this website!I watched a YouTube video once that mentioned the Sumerian Tablets and Stitchen, what was more interesting was something called: " The Emerald Tablets of Thoth". Do you think they were real?

1 hour ago, Dometheus said:

:happy:Thank you for the wonderful feedback, this is why I come to this website!I watched a YouTube video once that mentioned the Sumerian Tablets and Stitchen, what was more interesting was something called: " The Emerald Tablets of Thoth". Do you think they were real?

I have read both English 'translations' of the Emerald Tablets that are out there, and I enjoyed them quite a bit.

I think they are real, but do not exist on this plane/dimension as a 'physical' object. Then again, we could always go and look in the Vatican Archives :gsbrnint: 

• Like 1

The emerald tablets of Thoth are made of a substance that does not react to carbon dating meaning it does not decay it was written by Thoth king of Atlantis later Caduceus and many others in time probably still exists as Dorian grey as in portrait of Dorian grey due to Mandela effect is now " picture of Dorian grey "

This was done in 1925 and only now has permission been given for part to be published. It is expected that many will scoff. Yet the true student will read between the lines and gain wisdom.

If the light is in you, the light which is engraved in these tablets will respond.

Now, a word as to the material aspect of the tablets.

They consist of twelve tablets of emerald green, formed from a substance created through alchemical transmutation.

They are imperishable, resistant to all elements and substances. In effect, the atomic and cellular structure is fixed, no change ever taking place.

In this respect, they violate the material law of ionization.

Upon them are engraved characters in the ancient Atlantean language: characters which respond to attuned thought waves, releasing the associated mental vibration in the mind of the reader.

The tablets are fastened together with hoops of golden-colored alloy suspended from a rod of the same material. So much for the material appearance.

Snippet of preface

3 hours ago, Dometheus said:

The rule of all eight kings totals 241,200 years.
“Then the flood swept over.”

:rodneyok:I find this very interesting, How were they able to grow that old? Were the days or years or something different than it is in our time?
Unlike the dog who ages 7 times faster than us humans... I wonder but may never know.
Anyone have a theory of the incredibly old ages they lived too?

:nukeanimated:Mind=BLOWN!:nukeanimated:

Maybe their civilization was far more advanced than we are currently.  Maybe they discovered how to prolong life.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.