Cinnamon

Still need a flu shot? Some stores will pay you to get one.

It's already December but it's still not too late to get a flu shot, and not only are the immunizations free for just about anyone with insurance, but some places will pay you to get one.

Each year, a variety of retail stores run promotions to encourage people to come to them for flu shots. The promotions drive store traffic, and of course the stores get paid for administering the vaccines.

These are not big-bucks promotions, but it is unusual to save money by consuming a product or service.

One of the more generous promotions, Publix's offer of a $10 gift card for flu shot customers, expired at the end of October. But several others remain.

If you've never gone to a grocery store for a flu shot, that may sound a little odd. And it can be. I got my flu shot sitting on a bench outside the pharmacy at a Harris Teeter supermarket, not far from the frozen food aisle.

<snip>

https://www.postandcourier.com/business/still-need-a-flu-shot-some-stores-will-pay-you/article_c8ab9746-d39b-11e7-afdf-c3a36dfa52dc.html

LOL WTF? Anyone seen this anywhere? 

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

What a huge waste of money and a waste of a good needle.  Flu shots are for the ones who want to inject God knows what into their system.

Say what you will but I still think there’s a push to get as many as possible loaded up with whatever heavy metals are in these “Vaccines” as often and quickly as possible. Add that to the big push to get installed, in as many populated places as possible, the new and improved 5G network electronics. Seems like an awfully effective and cheap way to cook people’s brains from inside and be able to blame it on basically anything “they” want to.....

Is it considered paranoid when “they” really are out to get me?:blink:

• Like 1

NEVER get a flu shot not only is it detrimental to your health via known toxins via CD 's own website, not only does it alter your DNA but it's also f**kIN stupid theme is no such thing as a vaccine for a virus that mutates

Edited by Mjolnirswrath23
  • Like 2

When will vaccines be required by "health insurers"?  If you don't get the vaccinations they want you to have, no insurance or very expensive premiums for the "risk" of not having them.  

I don't have insurance or go to doctors anyways physician heal thyself I'm 36 and even the slice I made two days ago into my finger is completely sealed no stitches and to the bone I used some cutters to clip the dead skin it's healed.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hazmat said:

I`ve never had a flu shot and I never get the flu...weird or what??? 

My ex wife was a nurse and insisted I get one. Only after many arguments, I went ahead. The only time I had one and the sickest I have ever been. I never took one agin. The body heals it’s self without putting all the crap in your body. I am now into the natural remedies to help heal. I rarely get sick either.

• Like 2

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.