Jump to content
  • Sign Up
GySgtermey

Bible Q&A on Nephilim?

Recommended Posts

You have to be really, really careful with John MacArthur.  I used to be a supporter of his ministry UNTIL I heard him say that it's "okay to take the mark of the beast.  How else will you be able to feed your family?"  That was it for me! I no longer trust anything he says.  If you choose to follow his teachings, you better be a good Berean and verify that it lines up with scripture.

Steve Quayle said quite a few years ago that all major christian churches were infiltrated and bought off in the 80's.  I'm assuming it was by secret societies who don't want the truth preached.  

I recently read an article about how Chuck and Nancy Missler were ecumenical and had catholic advisors from the Vatican on his ministry board.  The advisors, interestingly, were advising on how to be sensitive to...ISLAM!   Another one bites the dust... :cry1:

 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cinders77 said:

You have to be really, really careful with John MacArthur.  I used to be a supporter of his ministry UNTIL I heard him say that it's "okay to take the mark of the beast.  How else will you be able to feed your family?"  That was it for me! I no longer trust anything he says.  If you choose to follow his teachings, you better be a good Berean and verify that it lines up with scripture.

Steve Quayle said quite a few years ago that all major christian churches were infiltrated and bought off in the 80's.  I'm assuming it was by secret societies who don't want the truth preached.  

I recently read an article about how Chuck and Nancy Missler were ecumenical and had catholic advisors from the Vatican on his ministry board.  The advisors, interestingly, were advising on how to be sensitive to...ISLAM!   Another one bites the dust... :cry1:

 

 

 

This is why it is absolutely essential for every christian to read and study their Bibles for themselves.  We can no longer afford to rely on other people to preach / teach the truth.  They will always couch the deceptions in truth to keep us as unaware as possible for as long as possible. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AgedLace said:

This is why it is absolutely essential for every christian to read and study their Bibles for themselves.  We can no longer afford to rely on other people to preach / teach the truth.  They will always couch the deceptions in truth to keep us as unaware as possible for as long as possible. 

:rsz_2shesright-min:

 

read your Bible! 

Pray daily! 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As for preachers telling people they need to obey their rulers that's nothing new the pope and his appearance similar to the emperor of star wars should be all the clarity you need evil consumes the flesh that's why they feed on the innocent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Mjolnirswrath23 said:

I'll be damned if anyone forces me specially not the mark

Then it will be "off with his head!"   (or her head)  Biblical scripture says beheading if you don't accept the mark.

If you're going that route, might I suggest you get saved NOW so you don't have to even go there? 

Every knee will bow - either now or later.  Do it now and get rewards from the richest and most powerful man in the universe.  He's also the most loving....:smiley_flowers:

 

4 hours ago, imimpressed said:

bible is a tool to pay taxes and submit.

Can we please not take scripture completely out of context? :poke:

Jesus said render unto Caesar those things that belong to Caesar.  Why?  Because he didn't come to save everyone from Roman corruption and tyranny which is what some of the Jews thought he would do.  He came to the Jews to prove he was their messiah and that was his only objective during his ministry. That's why Jesus made the comment he did.

There's absolutely no indication that he agreed or disagreed with Roman law so to come to the conclusion that "the bible is a tool to pay taxes and submit" is not grounded in fact.  It's an opinion.  (And we all have them, I know!)

At any rate, have a lovely day! :huggles:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cinders77 said:

Then it will be "off with his head!"   (or her head)  Biblical scripture says beheading if you don't accept the mark.

If you're going that route, might I suggest you get saved NOW so you don't have to even go there? 

Every knee will bow - either now or later.  Do it now and get rewards from the richest and most powerful man in the universe.  He's also the most loving....:smiley_flowers:

 

Can we please not take scripture completely out of context? :poke:

Jesus said render unto Caesar those things that belong to Caesar.  Why?  Because he didn't come to save everyone from Roman corruption and tyranny which is what some of the Jews thought he would do.  He came to the Jews to prove he was their messiah and that was his only objective during his ministry. That's why Jesus made the comment he did.

There's absolutely no indication that he agreed or disagreed with Roman law so to come to the conclusion that "the bible is a tool to pay taxes and submit" is not grounded in fact.  It's an opinion.  (And we all have them, I know!)

At any rate, have a lovely day! :huggles:

I bend no knee to no man God, goddess nor demon my path is my own and I've already met Yeshua once Of him is my God of wisdom  Thor is my guide to the path of honor I bend no knee to them either nor do they require this,we are equals equality not above nor below. When I die in a Hail of gun fire protecting my family against the soldiers in black armour that is also my choice revealed when I first died my path is clear until then I am protected immune to this fear of death everyone wears a heavy heart with lives in constant fear of I've been in 19 car accidents and walked away without nothing more than scratches and maybe a bruise other people in same vehicles were seriously injured no I was not the cause and not the one driving in all but two occurrences. Just shit happens. my ancestors watch over me so long as I d i y he right thing , show not indifference to others no matter their creed or color or caste. Help those in need no matter he cost shit man my neighbor owes me $ 220 for letting him slide on rental of dumpster since he lost his job some 7 months ago guy has kids and pays when he can and still making effort  to look for work everyone keeps telling me to just take the key back I won't do it.

Edited by Mjolnirswrath23
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You may fear judgement I do not let any form of fear rule my life it is thy own defeat like anger it clouds judgement. I've already been judged and chose to come back again so long as I do not stray the path of honour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.