Treebeard

Evidences of Orthodox Jewish welfare fraud and child abuse being wiped off the internet

"A lawyer for one of those charged last week said that everyone arrested will be vindicated."

blog abandoned in February, still has some info
new blog
hacked and purged / wiped old blogs:

Be aware that over the last decade+, the only place on the internet where a compendium
of the thousands of crimes committed by rabbis and their flocks of various sorts which
was reliably presented - was failed messiah. It no longer exists, and its data has either
been deleted or sold, or sold AND deleted. Either way, Americans should be aware that
there are literally hundreds of thousands of orthodox Jews collecting hundreds of millions
in undeserved welfare of every kind. They have very large families and keep their marriages
hidden from the state, often marrying women at young ages but not on the secular books.
Of course there are plenty of other crimes internationally including drug rings, organ trafficking,
child prostitution, and money laundering. These facts are concealed from the mainstream media.
Once in a while, reports will happen, but they seem to only be mentioned briefly in local news outlets,
not covered by the major, nationwide information regimes.

http://forward.com/news/340941/siege-mentality-grows-in-hasidic-kiryas-joel-as-corruption-and-sex-probes-l/
http://truthtellers.org/alerts/Crime-Fraud-Soar-among-Hasidic-Jews-Part-2.html

Hasidic, Haredi, Lubavitch, Chabad,etc.List of Orthodox Jewish communities in the United States
Haredi population to double by 2020
NJ town comes together in fear of haredi 'invasion'
A Haredi Town Confronts Abuse From The Inside
'Organ trafficking': Rabbis arrested over massive crime ring
6 Indicted for Welfare Fraud in Williamsburg • CrownHeights ...
15 Chasidic Jews Arrested in Mortgage Fraud Case ...
Chabad-Lubavitch is involved in various types of financial fraud

Politico reports the president's eldest daughter-turned-White House assistant and senior adviser needed a rabbi's permission to travel this weekend, taking into account the weekly Shabbat holiday they usually observe as part of their Orthodox Judaism practice.

The next time you hear YAEL a.k.a  "Ivanka Trump" talk, REMEMBER that she had to expressly deny the  Lord Jesus Christ in order to become an Orthodox Jew.

Trump was raised as a Presbyterian Christian.[116] She converted to Orthodox Judaism in July 2009,[117][118] after studying with Elie Weinstock from the Modern Orthodox Ramaz School.[119] Trump took the Hebrew name "Yael".[120][121] She describes her conversion as an "amazing and beautiful journey" which her father supported "from day one", adding that he has "tremendous respect" for the Jewish religion.[97] She attests to keeping a kosher diet and observing the Jewish Sabbath, saying in 2015: "We're pretty observant... It's been such a great life decision for me... I really find that with Judaism, it creates an amazing blueprint for family connectivity. From Friday to Saturday we don't do anything but hang out with one another. We don't make phone calls."[112] When living in New York City, Trump used to send her daughter to kindergarten at a Jewish school. She says that "It's such a blessing for me to have her come home every night and share with me the Hebrew that she's learned and sing songs for me around the holidays."[97]

Ivanka and her husband made a pilgrimage to the grave of the Lubavitcher Rebbe, a popular prayer site, shortly before her father's election victory.[117][122] On May 22, 2017, Ivanka and Kushner also traveled with her father on the first official visit of Israel by the Trump administration, where her father made the first visit to the Western Wall by a sitting U.S. President.[123] Ivanka also visited the Yad Vashem Holocaust memorial in western Jerusalem and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in the Christian Quarter of the Old City of Jerusalem during the trip.[124]

Edited by snowball

2 hours ago, who knows said:

More swamp to be drained.

He's adding more sewage from what I can tell, No?

3 hours ago, Hazmat said:

The kosher swamp?

The hidden swamp, controls Trumps swamp....The Hidden Swamp @TM...

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

He's adding more sewage from what I can tell, No?

ADL, banking system and on and on. He can not just kick them out he has to work with them. They are there and run many things is this country. 

4 hours ago, snowball said:
"A lawyer for one of those charged last week said that everyone arrested will be vindicated."

blog abandoned in February, still has some info
new blog
hacked and purged / wiped old blogs:

Be aware that over the last decade+, the only place on the internet where a compendium
of the thousands of crimes committed by rabbis and their flocks of various sorts which
was reliably presented - was failed messiah. It no longer exists, and its data has either
been deleted or sold, or sold AND deleted. Either way, Americans should be aware that
there are literally hundreds of thousands of orthodox Jews collecting hundreds of millions
in undeserved welfare of every kind. They have very large families and keep their marriages
hidden from the state, often marrying women at young ages but not on the secular books.
Of course there are plenty of other crimes internationally including drug rings, organ trafficking,
child prostitution, and money laundering. These facts are concealed from the mainstream media.
Once in a while, reports will happen, but they seem to only be mentioned briefly in local news outlets,
not covered by the major, nationwide information regimes.

Ok I read through your rambling post and all your links and your news stories... there's nothing cohesive here except for some individual jews commiting fraud. Just like individual mexicans blacks and whites do from time to time. This isn't a Jewish thing. This you trying to create some very convoluted investigative prose to back up your obvious anti-semitism. It is ridiculous and shallow.

4 minutes ago, Jerry Garcia said:

Ok I read through your rambling post and all your links and your news stories... there's nothing cohesive here except for some individual jews commiting fraud. Just like individual mexicans blacks and whites do from time to time. This isn't a Jewish thing. This you trying to create some very convoluted investigative prose to back up your obvious anti-semitism. It is ridiculous and shallow.

LMAO, twice, you could not have read all the info in the links posted. Defending the tribe is your obvious fail....   

Just now, Hazmat said:

LMAO, twice, you could not have read all the info in the links posted. Defending the tribe is your obvious fail....   

Oh ok... so this is a another shallow group of people falling for anti-semitism... jews are just regular people. There are regular people that belong to the same groups that are in cartels and illegal institutions. Sure some jewish people are involved in some bad things like any other group. You can't just blanket this as a jewish thing and if that's what this site is about then ya I am out.

2 minutes ago, Hazmat said:

So yes I am defending the tribe. Because the tribe isn't bad. It's just like any other group of people. And the vast majority of them are innocent of any wrong doing and this constant finger pointing at them is ridiculous.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.