GySgtermey

BoycottSanFrancisco’ Goes Viral as SF Defends Sanctuary Policies!

http://media.breitbart.com/media/2017/01/AP_17025826672680-640x480.jpg

3, Dec 2017    :getoutl:

BoycottSanFrancisco’ Goes Viral as SF Defends Sanctuary Policies

BoycottSanFrancisco is going viral as San Francisco defends its sanctuary policies in the wake of the not-guilty verdict in the Kate Steinle murder trial.

On November 30, Breitbart News reported that a California jury found seven-time felon and five-time deported illegal alien Jose Garcia Zarate not guilty of murdering 32-year-old Kate Steinle in 2015 in the sanctuary city of San Francisco

Source:
http://www.breitbart.com/california/2017/12/03/boycottsanfrancisco-goes-viral-sf-defends-sanctuary-policies/

Interesting..... Could take longer than a month... to flare... Puts 2018 and san francisco in line with what are to be... :D 

Tools. How about people need to wake up to what a lot of illegals do once they get here?  Don't pay attention to this, the Demonrats cry. Just like the idiots in EU and UK push. From the OP article:

According to the San Francisco Chronicle, local leaders denounced Trump’s position. State Sen. Scott Wiener (D-San Francisco) said, “People have every right to be critical of the verdict and speak out about that…[but] the president is using this to fan the flames of hatred against immigrants, to demonize immigrants.”

Former State Sen. Mark Leno (D) also criticized Trump, claiming he has “no shame.”

Mayor Ed Lee’s (D) spokeswoman said, “San Francisco is and always will be a sanctuary city.”

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Rob said:

Boycott California alltogther..  sorry cinnamon 

I am sure there are still conservative pockets around the state. So many conservatives have moved to other states to get away from the problems. I think we will have to invade CA and take it back.

Too bad General Sherman is dead, he could March across and burn it down like he did though the south and Georgia..oops too late.. illegal immigrants started the last wildfires..right?..well,  never mind..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, who knows said:

I am sure there are still conservative pockets around the state. So many conservatives have moved to other states to get away from the problems. I think we will have to invade CA and take it back.

There are lots of conservatives in Ca, they're drowned out by the Marxists in the cities: LA, SF and now SD is turning into a libtard place, too. 

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

There are lots of conservatives in Ca, they're drowned out by the Marxists in the cities: LA, SF and now SD is turning into a libtard place, too. 

I'm with you on CA problems. Both coast are a problem. I have traveled thru California many times and stayed with family in SF in the 80's. I have 4 cousins living in CA at present and out of the 4 only one is conservative.Of course I have TX family that are damn democrats. I personally do not want to lose CA but how to take it back?

Just now, who knows said:

I'm with you on CA problems. Both coast are a problem. I have traveled thru California many times and stayed with family in SF in the 80's. I have 4 cousins living in CA at present and out of the 4 only one is conservative.Of course I have TX family that are damn democrats. I personally do not want to lose CA but how to take it back?

We're overrun with it. It's time to get out of here. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.