Sign in to follow this  
Ukshep

Kim Jong Un blasts 'warmonger' US and South Korea on eve of their biggest-ever military exercise

North Korea today branded the US and South Korea 'warmongers' on the eve of their largest-ever joint military exercise which could 'lead to a nuclear war'.

The comments come as White House National Security Advisor H.R McMaster warned of the 'increasing' possibility of war with the nuclear-armed North.  

The five-day Vigilant Ace drill - involving some 230 aircraft including F-22 Raptor stealth jet fighters - begins on Monday.

It will be just five days after the North test-fired an intercontinental ballistic missile believed capable of hitting the US mainland in a fresh challenge to President Donald Trump.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5141119/Kim-Jong-blasts-warmonger-South-Korea.html

111 In article... Also  very bad timing due to mercury retrograde and supermoon! VERY BAD! I'm on high alert!

2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

111 In article... Also  very bad timing due to mercury retrograde and supermoon! VERY BAD! I'm on high alert!

The closest carrier is the Reagan and they're worn out nearing the end of a pretty active deployment.

So they've already got F-35s there, F-22s are in town, and I guarantee some B-1s and B-2s will make some appearances.

Bas*ards are gonna handle Kim and the Navy won't get a shot off. This is the USAF's payback for the "d!ck in the sky". I'm certain of it! :nodl:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

The closest carrier is the Reagan and they're worn out nearing the end of a pretty active deployment.

So they've already got F-35s there, F-22s are in town, and I guarantee some B-1s and B-2s will make some appearances.

Bas*ards are gonna handle Kim and the Navy won't get a shot off. This is the USAF's payback for the "d!ck in the sky". I'm certain of it! :nodl:

Oh Well..... I think... *zips lips shut*

This is one helluva a game. Tit for tat, name calling, sabre rattling... What next.... Blowing raspberries at each other? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Phantom said:

This is one helluva a game. Tit for tat, name calling, sabre rattling... What next.... Blowing raspberries at each other? 

wow,didn't know there was a trump The game............where have i been?....out of the loop i guess! 

:s1059:  :ohmy:

3 minutes ago, Anne said:

wow,didn't know there was a trump The game............where have i been?....out of the loop i guess! 

:s1059:  :ohmy:

You were not missing much.... It sucked... :gsbrnint:

Kim just wants nukes. He is a fool to think nukes protect his country
from anything - the exact opposite is actually true,  that his love affair
with nuclear proliferation is precisely what has him in the crosshairs.

3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I bet he actually feels dumb being a disaster actor and wherefor is thy saturn to put the puncheth in that? The heads of these are always "mercury retrograde", it could be called the name of thier religion?

Look to the earth for signs and not just a quake or storm for invasion......a real time database of leader movements would serve better to predict time and place I would bet? Stop looking at fatty arfunkle and watch moonbeam or that dallas mayor for example. When they start moving into position quickly as a group, ah.....

4 minutes ago, snowball said:

Kim just wants nukes. He is a fool to think nukes protect his country
from anything - the exact opposite is actually true,  that his love affair
with nuclear proliferation is precisely what has him in the crosshairs.

Same page, paragraph, and line. :clap1:

• WTF 1

5 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Same page, paragraph, and line. :clap1:

So...

Him not having a central bank has nothing to do with it I guess.

Same things are being said about Iran, and 'we' are linking the two together.

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.