TheOldMan

I went from being a people person to someone who doesn’t even like people anymore

It's still there. You just got serious and everyone else in your life is an idiot or not taking life seriously. Wasting their time. When the time comes and you are with people like yourself. Then it shall return!

3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

It's still there. You just got serious and everyone else in your life is an idiot or not taking life seriously. Wasting their time. When the time comes and you are with people like yourself. Then it shall return!

I’ll be hoping so...

Just now, counterintelligence said:

What's your favorite part of the job?

People...

What's your least favorite part of the job?

People...

Sometimes 

it’s just everything, been a ruff 8 years 

1 hour ago, GT500 said:

It doesn’t matter what I was doing in all my years people always told me how professional I was 

I had true magic with people and problem solving and making miracles happen no what the case 

That’s all gone, I don’t have those abilities anymore, in fact I don’t even like people anymore nor is there any desire to be around them 

that’s the truth, it’s very sad 

it’s a number of factors but here I am 

still strong, still brave 

and I can’t stand people anymore....

I can relate to this post personally. I went through a period of people hating, no it was actually people detesting.  Not just certain people, but mankind in general. I dreaded conversation, preferred my own company and just wished everybody would just f*ck off. I know how you feel pal. My feelings were only temporary, I hope yours are too bud. 

• Like 4

I can relate too.  I'm an extrovert but the last couple of years, I stick to myself and with my family.  I'm tired of dealing with shallow, self centered people.  I cant care as much about some of the things my peers focus on and dealing with them is frustrating and boring....funny at times even.   So yeah, as my daughter says "people are just dumb".  I'm happy when I find a friend that looks past the superdicial and "gets it".

• Like 2

Glad I’m not alone 

thanks for sharing everyone 

not trying to be a downer 

just being brutally honest 

I have radically changed 

Edited by GT500
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, GT500 said:

Glad I’m not alone 

thanks for sharing everyone 

not trying to be a downer 

just being brutally honest 

I have radically changed 

No, you're certainly not alone pal, at least on here, you're with like minded people at least. 

• Like 2

No, you're not alone.  These are two of the enemy's most used tactics ... isolation and callousness / hardheartedness.  I agree with @UKShep, you still have it ... it's just been buried deep because of continually being used / abused. 

When we've been isolated, it generally leads down the road of depression which can lead to a whole lot of other things; and when we stop caring, then it's too easy to not stand and fight ... I *KNOW* you've not given up ... nor will you ... it's not in your character. 

I encourage you to stand strong ... there are others who are standing shoulder-to-shoulder with you ... even you may not be aware of them most of the time.

:grouphug::cheers::smiley_flowers:

Edited by AgedLace
  • Like 3

You are not alone , I too understand this way you feel.I ponder this myself everyday .I've been a caregiver most of my life,was truly wonderful to have a positive impact on someone that trusts me to be there for them.Family I find are harder to deal with,can still love them but at a distance at times.I am an extrovert and fixer.Always held onto to never giving up,giving it to God when I remember too.To me there are miracles just waiting out there, a opportunity awaits. I put on my full armor of God every day to deflect the fiery darts.

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts GT500

Prayers and blessings to you :D

• Like 2

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.