Ric278

Experts Warn New Zealand Is Primed For A Devastating 9.0 Magnitude Earthquake

New Zealand was already hit by a massive earthquake around this time last year, the Kaikoura earthquake, but that quake registered only 7.8M. Despite the sheer power of the quake luckily only a few people were killed or injured. Yet researchers have asked the New Zealand public to remain vigilant and prepare for a quake that could be much more powerful.

https://sciencetrends.com/experts-warn-new-zealand-primed-devastating-9-0-magnitude-earthquake/

Wow.... not what I want to hear if I'm honest. We need a break from quakes... But I don't think we'll get it.

3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

We need a break from quakes

I think they are going to ramp up, like everything else this month!

• Like 1

Just now, Ric278 said:

I think they are going to ramp up, like everything else this month!

We'll be alright in the end.... I hope people can make it through this month. It's going to be tough for some. Just based on mercury retrograde alone... with all the rest too. Sanity may be lost.

:shepmemepeace-min(1):

27 minutes ago, Ric278 said:

New Zealand was already hit by a massive earthquake around this time last year, the Kaikoura earthquake, but that quake registered only 7.8M. Despite the sheer power of the quake luckily only a few people were killed or injured. Yet researchers have asked the New Zealand public to remain vigilant and prepare for a quake that could be much more powerful.

Not looking forward to this , but we carry on and be strong!:goodpost::nodl:

5 hours ago, Ironman said:

Predicting quakes is as accurate as predicting hurricanes.

No it's not? It's more like sighting the shots on a pool table, except someone else is cuing and you can only guess at when by favorable conditions. Every deep quake is the predictor of a surface quake, the general area of which can be identified. The quakes do continue, for some months to come.

22 minutes ago, Curenado said:

No it's not? It's more like sighting the shots on a pool table, except someone else is cuing and you can only guess at when by favorable conditions. Every deep quake is the predictor of a surface quake, the general area of which can be identified. The quakes do continue, for some months to come.

I stand corrected then.

6 hours ago, Ric278 said:

https://sciencetrends.com/experts-warn-new-zealand-primed-devastating-9-0-magnitude-earthquake/

I live on the San Andreas Fault so.... welcome to my world, all you kiwi buds...

News loves these kinds of scary articles. Maybe if they get enough people thinking about it, the collective consciousness will take over and make it happen. Thoughts are things. 

3 hours ago, Ironman said:

I stand corrected then.

Well not entirely, even since that post now, odd patterns have appeared with these. Maybe more deep events happened or are? "I will make foolish the wisdom of this world" is the one I am most confident in....

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.