Ukshep

Oh Shit! Confirmation Bias? Or what?? SAM AI is HERE! Announces Plans to Run for Office in New Zealand

You are going to look at this and go.... :blink: The AI called SAM just so happens to have the same name as the AI included in the narrative I've been talking about!

Tired of politicians that act like robots? Do you feel you’d be better served by robots that act like politicians? Or better yet, robots that use artificial intelligence instead of whatever politicians these days are using for brains?

“There is a lot of bias in the ‘analogue’ practice of politics right now. There seems to be so much existing bias that countries around the world seem unable to address fundamental and multiple complex issues like climate change and equality.”

That’s the kind of dystopian thinking that inspired New Zealand entrepreneur Nick Gerritsen to develop SAM, the world’s first artificial intelligence politician. According to its (no gender or sexual-orientation politics to deal with here) website, SAM is “driven by the desire to close the gap between what voters want and what politicians promise, and what they actually achieve.” Sounding very much like a flesh-and-blood pol, SAM also has these things to say:

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2017/12/robot-announces-plans-to-run-for-office-in-new-zealand/

And a few topics I have on this!

Also SAM = 33 in numerology... English Ordinal!

What more can I say....

More from the article...

Is this a novelty or can SAM really run for political office in New Zealand’s 2020 elections? Unfortunately, it’s not legal … yet. However, it could tell real politicians what the public really wants.

Given the chance, would you vote for SAM? If elected, would you support SAM’s policies even if you disagreed with them? If SAM violated the constitution, would you impeach it?

Would SAM let you?

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2017/12/robot-announces-plans-to-run-for-office-in-new-zealand/

Time..... changes all..... test bed?

37 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

What more can I say...

Oh boy.............I agree , can't be good......................control!

:loud-speaker-saying-no-smiley-emoticon::dancing-banana-with-poop-picket-smiley-emoticon:

27 minutes ago, Uncle Thanky said:

Just look at what happened to the economy after they turned the stock market over to algorithms.

Yeah but just be thankful that they do not have any I currently in use on the stock market in a way we can tell because if they did they could crash the economy safe and all the wealth and totally destroy everything if they had that...maybe thats how they will force bitcoin???

2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Yeah but just be thankful that they do not have any I currently in use on the stock market in a way we can tell because if they did they could crash the economy safe and all the wealth and totally destroy everything if they had that...maybe thats how they will force bitcoin??

:iagree:.....................................ran out of likes lol..........sooooooo I like the post! :gsbrnint:

New Zealand is crazy people. Its like a rule of earth, "if you have a paradise, ruin it". They were smart enough to try and protect from immigration, but go grinning into the dead lights of nothing more than a gypsy fortune telling machine, most likely with a human driver somewhere, just making idiots of people.

"What do you do?" "Oh, I'm an ai moderator for 6 familie's robots. So cute how they like to play that the droids are real. But, wow, i recorded 35 violations the first week, every family was making mistakes, so i forwarded to the court to be registered, and after they work those off at camp, i will take my survivors on a picnic. They like to go outdoors. I enjoy working with the families."

I don't know, I am torn. Politicians can lie, cheat and steal from the American public.
Unless that is built into AI why wouldn't they be able to straighten things up?

49 minutes ago, Curenado said:

New Zealand is crazy people. Its like a rule of earth, "if you have a paradise, ruin it". They were smart enough to try and protect from immigration, but go grinning into the dead lights of nothing more than a gypsy fortune telling machine, most likely with a human driver somewhere, just making idiots of people.

"What do you do?" "Oh, I'm an ai moderator for 6 familie's robots. So cute how they like to play that the droids are real. But, wow, i recorded 35 violations the first week, every family was making mistakes, so i forwarded to the court to be registered, and after they work those off at camp, i will take my survivors on a picnic. They like to go outdoors. I enjoy working with the families."

Kwai Chang Caine wanted for murder, love the Avatar!
Watched all Kung-Fu the series growing up.

2 minutes ago, Dometheus said:

I don't know, I am torn. Politicians can lie, cheat and steal from the American public.
Unless that is built into AI why wouldn't they be able to straighten things up?

He who controls the AI. Controls the world.

There is only one way to control AI. Make it dependent on you!

Only one way to do that! Integration.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.