Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ukshep

Compilation of Special Events for December [Possible Major Event Coming!]

Ukshep    20,144

Another

This is just becoming hilarious now, Each of the releases on the 15th is freaky in nature or narrative....  Not seen it like this before...

So Eminems revival track release dec 15th...

Curenado    966
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

Another

This is just becoming hilarious now, Each of the releases on the 15th is freaky in nature or narrative....  Not seen it like this before...

So Eminems revival track release dec 15th...

So we know the world gets a little stupider on the 15th?

Ukshep    20,144
Just now, Curenado said:

So we know the world gets a little stupider on the 15th?

That plus maybe a little more. Check out the track list narrative.

Ukshep    20,144

Erdogan has also set up a meeting

http://www.france24.com/en/20171206-erdogan-calls-islamic-summit-next-week-jerusalem

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan is calling a summit of the main pan-Islamic body in Istanbul on December 13 to discuss the expected US move to recognise Jerusalem as Israel's capital, his spokesman said on Wednesday.

Ukshep    20,144

11th to the 22nd of December is my refined watch period for this month, Events line up for rising tension, distractions and symbolism! Maybe that is useful to know?

periclymenoides    1,384

On 12/4/2017 at 7:21 AM, Ukshep said:

Another event to watch near the 16th dec.....

NASA expects Phaethon to be the closest to Earth on Dec. 16, when it's projected to be more than 6.4 million miles away. That's about 27 times the average distance between Earth and the moon, which is 238,855 miles.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/asteroid-expected-closest-pass-earth-40-years/

:scary:

"This thing is the origin of the Gemini meteor showers and is apparently busted into a zillion little pieces from it's odd (another one) orbit around the sun that brings it closer to the sun than mercury., All these pieces,hence the showers.  Who's to say we won't see some excitement out of this if the path is closer to us than usual.    I call a better chance than usual for a news worthy event out of a passing object.   After the fact, not stupid prediction and fear mongering news."

• Like 1

Ukshep    20,144
3 minutes ago, periclymenoides said:

"This thing is the origin of the Gemini meteor showers and is apparently busted into a zillion little pieces from it's odd (another one) orbit around the sun that brings it closer to the sun than mercury., All these pieces,hence the showers.  Who's to say we won't see some excitement out of this if the path is closer to us than usual.    I call a better chance than usual for a news worthy event out of a passing object.   After the fact, not stupid prediction and fear mongering news."

I'm watching closely. It resembles something I've talked about already but I am unsure... If it's it is what I think it may be. I'm going to wait a little while and see what happens.

periclymenoides    1,384
47 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I'm watching closely. It resembles something I've talked about already but I am unsure... If it's it is what I think it may be. I'm going to wait a little while and see what happens.

might resemble closing 'pyramid' scene in pet goat

• Like 1