Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ukshep

Compilation of Special Events for December [Possible Major Event Coming!]

Ukshep    20,139

Some things that all match in a few ways. I think it is worthwhile mentioning them.... More detail than the small post I made yesterday!

And keep an eye for events on or around the 15th. There are a lot!

Supermoon today.... Signs...

Mercury retrograde 2017 starts on December 3 at 29° Sagittarius and ends on December 22 at 13° Sagittarius...... Tension...And I mean lots of it. People are going to be all over the place emotionally. Events also will probably take place as we are accustomed to during these periods...

Q Apparently mentioned the 15th, or something along the lines of 10 days before christmas. Someone will need to verify this. I do not look at Q posts and cannot find anything on google.

This is what I found...

Ten days before Christmas, December 15, 2017, something suspect is happening that maybe most won't realize.

December: It's a busy time of year, so much isn't realized.

It has nothing to do with any specific religion. And nothing astrological. It has nothing to do with the PUBLIC political stage.

Update note: Reality is defined.

15 December 2017 is also the release date for the new star wars!

Then we have christmas on the watchlist anyway.... And what is stated in the below topic sounds very similar to hints the RV Sessions for december from farsight!

More at topic

This could be a coincidence but I don't believe in coincidences. Then we have the below topic as well that matches a lot of the same theme.....

Onward from this, I like 22's so for a joke, let's say it happened on the 22nd. That still leaves christmas as an important marker.. Days between 22nd and 25th are thrice.. Odd..with a blackout that could be described as 3 days of darkness?? meh all just a story I hope!

This whole month is full of hype...

• Like 2

Ukshep    20,139

Where is Obama. He just got done with his trip to meet people I think! Where art thou?....Barack!

AgedLace    359
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Where is Obama. He just got done with his trip to meet people I think! Where art thou?....Barack!

Good question ... He is one of those I've been trying to keep an eye on what he's up to as well.

Ukshep    20,139
39 minutes ago, AgedLace said:

Good question ... He is one of those I've been trying to keep an eye on what he's up to as well.

Especially this month!

• Like 1

Ukshep    20,139
On 04/12/2017 at 12:21 PM, Ukshep said:

Another event to watch near the 16th dec.....

NASA expects Phaethon to be the closest to Earth on Dec. 16, when it's projected to be more than 6.4 million miles away. That's about 27 times the average distance between Earth and the moon, which is 238,855 miles.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/asteroid-expected-closest-pass-earth-40-years/

:scary:

Additional Note: This flagged in my brain for this reason.

That mass andromeda game about the AI has a world on it that they colonize...  Phaethon is son of Eos (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phaeton) and also the name of that planet in the game (http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Eos).

Not a strong one but it makes me wonder..... The planet Eos is barren... Uninhabitable.... In terms of meaning: The father of a planet that is barren is named Phaethon...... A father provides the seed for his child to flourish, No? Meaning Phaethon would be the cause of it becoming barren.... If it had meaning....then Phaethon overhead is bad news!

Anne    255
On 12/3/2017 at 6:29 AM, Ukshep said:

This whole month is full of hype...

:goodpost:

Ukshep    20,139

Another 15th december release / event

Witness the untold true story of the CIA, LSD experiments, mind control, and the death of a family man. Wormwood, only on Netflix December 15.