Sign in to follow this  
#metoo-look at me

BREAKING: Comedian is looking for a non-secured $420,000 loan over at GLP!

#metoo-look at me

Reality is again better than fiction! Known jackass, troll, and multiple personality disorder poster child "The Comedian" is over at GLP asking folks for an unsecured $420,000 loan! 

The pitch from the b*tch:

Does anyone know a source for a $420,000 unsecured loan returning 200% in 24 months?

Deal is real, just need somebody with that amount of capital who wants to be in the alternative energy space.

No BS.

The capital is to build the first power generation facility and secure matching grants.

Investor gets $850K back by Dec 2019 and saves the world.

Create a burner email address and post it here if you're an AC. 

So let me get this straight; treat people like shit, pretend to be a pile of people in order to harass people and this fool thinks anyone will help him. Bwa-ha-ha-ha!!!!!

13 minutes ago, #metoo-look at me said:

Reality is again better than fiction! Known jackass, troll, and multiple personality disorder poster child "The Comedian" is over at GLP asking folks for an unsecured $420,000 loan! 

The pitch from the b*tch:

Does anyone know a source for a $420,000 unsecured loan returning 200% in 24 months?

Deal is real, just need somebody with that amount of capital who wants to be in the alternative energy space.

No BS.

The capital is to build the first power generation facility and secure matching grants.

Investor gets $850K back by Dec 2019 and saves the world.

Create a burner email address and post it here if you're an AC. 

So let me get this straight; treat people like shit, pretend to be a pile of people in order to harass people and this fool thinks anyone will help him. Bwa-ha-ha-ha!!!!!

Or a public way to funnel money.....

420..... troll amount!

Also.... 420,000 unsecured loan returning 200% in 24 months?

#metoo-look at me
2 minutes ago, Therin said:

Interesting to see who is allowed to run go fund me pages over there.

That's the thing, he's not. He just expects someone to pony up and Western Union it to him. I figure it's either for hookers and crack or he's heading to Comet Pizza.

At least plenty of folks are laughing at him over there as well.

Edited by #metoo-look at me

7 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Or a public way to funnel money.....

420..... troll amount!

Also.... 420,000 unsecured loan returning 200% in 24 months?

I added to it :D

#metoo-look at me
4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I added to it :D

Oh wow, that's pretty hilarious! I just got banned for mocking him and pointing out his multiple personalities...lol

And thanks for the pin!

Edited by #metoo-look at me

:pointing-down-smiley-emoticon:

Just when I think I have weaned myself from "That Place", someone comes in and posts info about "Them" over "There" doing "This" or "That". Wonder if there is a filter somewhere where I can tune out any reference to "That Place", "Over "There" ran by "That Guy" from tavi***&^.

One day the world will be a better place when "That Place",  "Over There" goes down.   :nodl:

1 hour ago, Dometheus said:

:pointing-down-smiley-emoticon:

Just when I think I have weaned myself from "That Place", someone comes in and posts info about "Them" over "There" doing "This" or "That". Wonder if there is a filter somewhere where I can tune out any reference to "That Place", "Over "There" ran by "That Guy" from tavi***&^.

One day the world will be a better place when "That Place",  "Over There" goes down.   :nodl:

That guy is a big reason I woke up to the injustice going on at that place.. I don't want anything to do with an organization that lets someone daily threaten peoples lives as a troll on a message board and more than 75% of the "people" claim to actually like him there. Any real pointing it out does get you banned too. It is obvious to me that he is part of the research going on there and one of the conspirators in their experiment. To me he isn't just a regular user and he is paid to cause problems in peoples lives or possibly just some kind of annoying AI.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.