One Step Away

Very Strange Incoming Radar/Earth's Atmosphere.

Very Strange Incoming Radar/Earth's Atmosphere.

Typically, activity comes in short bursts on this instrument; highly unusual for the continuous signal!  What could cause this?

Published on Dec 2, 2017      Live Meteors showing continuous Radar Signals.

Edited by One Step Away

27 minutes ago, Dometheus said:

What exactly am I listen too, and how do I notice the change?

It's supposed to be an online audio feed of a meteor shower. You can hear a few pings if you listen close. 

This reminds me a lot of back when a NOAA radar station started spoking and the analog to digital conversion for display made it appear online as a "death ray". Dutchsinse was doing his best to tell the world it was coming from a covert HAARP station.

Ever have a car radio pick up static from your engine ignition back before digital systems? I'm going out on a limb and speculate somebody lost an entire filter circuit.

Edited by COBO Member

MrMBB333  describes both energies above and inside the earth being anomalous, and @ the 2 min. mark in vid, he explains that the Schumann Resonance was also affected at the same time as this instrument detected something (most likely not a meteor, he says!)!!!

Interesting times/energies 😳

Mystifying sounds/frequencies being detected above AND below Earth!

58 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

It's supposed to be an online audio feed of a meteor shower. You can hear a few pings if you listen close. 

This reminds me a lot of back when a NOAA radar station started spoking and the analog to digital conversion for display made it appear online as a "death ray". Dutchsinse was doing his best to tell the world it was coming from a covert HAARP station.

Ever have a car radio pick up static from your engine ignition back before digital systems? I'm going out on a limb and speculate somebody lost an entire filter circuit.

Interesting, How do the experts of people know they are meteors or Aliens? Is this an earth-based antenna or a satellite listening device?

Edited by Dometheus

Oh these are exciting times.... :D

Something is happening. I don't understand it. But I am not scared!

The term anomaly is coming up a lot isn't it!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.