Cinnamon

Trump's Saturday Tweet Storm

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/potus-trump-rages-crooked-hillary-fakenews-abc-flynns-life-destroyed-tweetstorm/President Trump took to Twitter Saturday evening to rage about the injustice of Michael Flynn’s life getting destroyed for making false statements to the FBI, while Hillary Clinton remains free after a rigged email investigation. 

• Like 3

Double standards, even though he (Flynn) most likely never did anything wrong in the first place.

Edited by Cryptic Mole
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Double standards, even though he (Flynn) most likely never did anything wrong in the first place.

Seems like all he did was tell a lie to the FBI, what was done, contacting Russians is not illegal. See my other post where even Obammy's state dept. says it's no problem back in January 2017.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Seems like all he did was tell a lie to the FBI, what was done, contacting Russians is not illegal. See my other post where even Obammy's state dept. says it's no problem back in January 2017.

At least he didn't sell our uranium to the Russians like the KKKlintons did when it wasn't even theirs to sell. And where did the money go? Into the KKKLinton foundation.

Whats wrong with this picture?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cryptic Mole said:

At least he didn't sell our uranium to the Russians like the KKKlintons did when it wasn't even theirs to sell. And where did the money go? Into the KKKLinton foundation.

Whats wrong with this picture?

Corruption! 

• Like 3

There's a tweet storm every other darn day with this man... At first it was entertaining now I'm sick to f**king death of it :D

That said I am happy, Singing, Dancing and not giving too much of a f**k about doom. :p

22 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

There's a tweet storm every other darn day with this man... At first it was entertaining now I'm sick to f**king death of it :D

That said I am happy, Singing, Dancing and not giving too much of a f**k about doom. :p

Tell me his Flynn/Hillary tweet wasn't truth!

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Doom?

https://youtu.be/231TmvIPzQQ

Now the darn  theme song is in my head...lol

https://youtu.be/wxrWz9XVvls

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.