Cinnamon

Obama State Dept: We have no problem with General Flynn and the incoming administration contacting foreign officials [Merged]

So. From what I can figure out, it was not illegal for them to make contact with Russia. 

The only thing Flynn did wrong was LIE about contact. 

Why lie if it was ok to do it? 

If this is correct, then WHY  is such a big deal being made out of this. 

And! Flynn has immunity for anything he did under Obama, but not while under Trump, according to what I've been reading. 

Any thoughts on this fiasco? 

• Like 1

I could be totally wrong but just thinking. DJT has been 3 steps ahead at times and then he seems to take 1 back. It could be a set up by DJT. He tells Flynn, since they are making a big deal, step down and when the time is right you can testify. DJT actually gave him the sign to move forward. With how the MSM is, it’s blown out of perspective. This could be why Sessions recused himself because he knew Flynn was going to blow it open. It makes sense if what was reportedly true, that he has a pedo list. All kind of congressman have stated they are not running for re-election so the rest will go down. Plus with all these sealed indictments.

The msm is making a huge deal out of nothing to stir the public opinion of the administration. What he did was legal. 

• Like 1

Just now, Groove said:

The msm is making a huge deal out of nothing to stir the public opinion of the administration. What he did was legal. 

They're making it sound very complicated, when if I'm right, it's totally simple. lol I guess that's what they do, confuse and defeat tactics. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

They're making it sound very complicated, when if I'm right, it's totally simple. lol I guess that's what they do, confuse and defeat tactics. 

Perhaps he did lie to the FBI, but not about contacting the Russians!  Maybe it was another question totally irrelevant to the Russians?????

2 minutes ago, londonorchar said:

Perhaps he did lie to the FBI, but not about contacting the Russians!  Maybe it was another question totally irrelevant to the Russians?????

No I don't think so, they're saying he lied about that contact with the Russians. 

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

No I don't think so, they're saying he lied about that contact with the Russians. 

Of course thats what they're going to say, are they misleading the public????  IDK!

18 minutes ago, londonorchar said:

Of course thats what they're going to say, are they misleading the public????  IDK!

Michael Flynn pleads guilty to lying to FBI in Mueller probe

Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn pleaded guilty on Friday in federal court to a charge of making false statements to the FBI about his communications with Russia.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/michael-flynn-former-national-security-adviser-plead-guilty-mueller-probe-n825551

I don't think so, this has been the issue the entire time. It's pretty cut and dried on this one. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

So. From what I can figure out, it was not illegal for them to make contact with Russia. 

The only thing Flynn did wrong was LIE about contact. 

Why lie if it was ok to do it? 

If this is correct, then WHY  is such a big deal being made out of this. 

And! Flynn has immunity for anything he did under Obama, but not while under Trump, according to what I've been reading. 

Any thoughts on this fiasco? 

I don't think the problem is the contact.  The problem is that he lied and possibly also what was actually discussed.  While it is OK to contact, you can't discuss policy for example.  There may be much more that they are not releasing yet or there may be nothing.

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Yep they are making more leftist go nuts ? 

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.