Purchase An Ad Slot!
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

H.R. McMaster: Potential for war with North Korea increases ‘every day’

H.R. McMaster, President Trump’s national security adviser, said Saturday that the possibility of war with North Korea increases every day the problem over its nuclear program isn’t solved.

“I think it’s increasing every day,” McMaster told Fox News’ Bret Baier at the Reagan National Security Forum in California. “It means we’re in a race. We’re in a race to be able to solve this problem.”

Added McMaster: “There are ways to address this problem short of armed conflict, but it is a race because he’s getting closer and closer and there’s not much time left.”

<snip>

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/02/h-r-mcmaster-potential-for-war-with-north-korea-increases-every-day.html

:grumpier:

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

H.R. McMaster, President Trump’s national security adviser, said Saturday that the possibility of war with North Korea increases every day the problem over its nuclear program isn’t solved.

“I think it’s increasing every day,” McMaster told Fox News’ Bret Baier at the Reagan National Security Forum in California. “It means we’re in a race. We’re in a race to be able to solve this problem.”

Added McMaster: “There are ways to address this problem short of armed conflict, but it is a race because he’s getting closer and closer and there’s not much time left.”

<snip>

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/02/h-r-mcmaster-potential-for-war-with-north-korea-increases-every-day.html

:grumpier:

Yeah.... probably will happen but not like they will tell us, or for the reasons. Kim's one of them masonic ones :D remember...

The war will go hot when the deep state`s crimes are exposed. Then all hell breaks loose to distract the unwashed slaves...

Someone has their hand up his, well you know :gsbrnint:

It amazes me how tuff these closeted boys act sometimes.:gumface:

What a game, it's starting to amuse me at this point.

Unstoppable force meet the immovable wall.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, John Galt said:

Someone has their hand up his, well you know :gsbrnint:

It amazes me how tuff these closeted boys act sometimes.:gumface:

What a game, it's starting to amuse me at this point.

Unstoppable force meet the immovable wall.

Indeed, blatant for some, others not so much... 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.