Walk Softly

When will coincidence open your eyes??

47 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

I was doing a little light reading on Sir Isaac Newton when I came across something that made me laugh out loud.  Quite literally. 

We all know that Newton is most famous for his law of gravitation.  He began pondering the idea after observing an apple fall.  

I've been skeptical of this because (while not evinced in the Bible) it allegedly was an apple that Adam and Eve ate from the tree of knowledge that was the first sin.  An apple, again, causes a man to gain vast knowledge.  Not just any knowledge, though.  He figured out the basic building block of the universe... Gravity.  

As if that isn't enough for Christians to be skeptical of, I'd like to share something I learned today.  

What year did this event happen? 

1666.  Hahahaha.  This is too much for me.  

If you are a Christian, it's time to open your eyes.   For real.   

This gets into something I wrote a paper on.. Gravity is inherently apart of relativism, but absent completely in super-substantialism.. I can explain the concepts better if desired, but it might take me a minute. Either way :) 

Spacetime-Substantivalism Vs. Relativism

Samuel Alexander disproved Newton for those with eyes to see on his papers over super-substantivalsim.

His book, "Space, Time, And Diety" is a great one in my opinion :) 

2 hours ago, Walk Softly said:

I was doing a little light reading on Sir Isaac Newton when I came across something that made me laugh out loud.  Quite literally. 

We all know that Newton is most famous for his law of gravitation.  He began pondering the idea after observing an apple fall.  

I've been skeptical of this because (while not evinced in the Bible) it allegedly was an apple that Adam and Eve ate from the tree of knowledge that was the first sin.  An apple, again, causes a man to gain vast knowledge.  Not just any knowledge, though.  He figured out the basic building block of the universe... Gravity.  

As if that isn't enough for Christians to be skeptical of, I'd like to share something I learned today.  

What year did this event happen? 

1666.  Hahahaha.  This is too much for me.  

If you are a Christian, it's time to open your eyes.   For real.   

I didn't think 'apple' was ever mentioned in the Bible? I always thought it was 'fruit of the tree of knowledge'  anyway, you make a good point, especially the (1)666!.... 

• Like 1

The Occult Obsessions Of Sir Isaac Newton

The father of physics was deeply involved with esoteric and Kabbala studies, and was convinced that Jewish scripture and the geometry of temples contained crucial worldly secrets, the Daily Mail reveals:

http://disinfo.com/2012/02/the-occult-obsessions-of-sir-isaac-newton/

Gravity is just more kab-bull-istic mumbo jumbo.......

• Like 1

I was watching a youtube on the relativistic vs quantum tonight. Interesting to find this thread, speaking of coincidence.

I think time progression is something unique to human experience, and there is a concept of anywhen, or allnow, that we might become aware of after we shed our mortal vehicles. While relativistic and quantum concepts interest me, I enjoy a more philosophical view on existance.

• Like 1

Newton's THEORY  of gravity starts with the word IF....

It goes something like this >>>    IF the earth is a sphere than gravity has to exist....

But he can't explain how it works......

Gravity, or gravitation, is a natural phenomenon by which all things with mass are brought toward (or gravitate toward) one another, including objects ranging from atoms and photons   etc..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

phe·nom·e·non

[fəˈnäməˌnän, fəˈnäməˌnən]

NOUN

phenomena (plural noun)

a fact or situation that is observed to exist or happen, especially one whose cause or explanation is in question:

Phenomena are often, but not always, understood ....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phenomenon

Gravitational energy is simple : tri-polar- axial geo electro centrifugal force. A tertiary combination of centrifugal layer of positive negative and neutral movement  electromagnetism in positive negative and neutral fields as well as static energy tuned to 7.682 hertz or now due to Mandela effect of 7.83 hertz. Aka Schuman's resonance frequency. Simple

Sir Issac spent an equal amount of time studying and confirming Biblical prophecy. 

Some of my favourite quotes:

"We account the Scriptures of God to be the most sublime philosophy. I find more sure marks of authenticity in the Bible than in any profane history whatever."

"He who thinks half-heartedly will not believe in God; but he who really thinks has to believe in God."

“Gravity explains the motions of the planets, but it cannot explain who sets the planets in motion.”

“I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies but not the madness of people.”

“This most beautiful system of the sun, planets and comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being.”

“Yet one thing secures us what ever betide, the scriptures assures us that the Lord will provide.”

- Isaac Newton

Edited by Condor
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Condor said:

Sir Issac spent an equal amount of time studying and confirming Biblical prophecy. 

He also believed that worshipping Jesus Christ was idolatry. 

Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.
John 14:6 NLT

• Sad 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.