Dr. Evil

Can't you see war on the horizon?

The world is being driven to a very real conflict between Russia and the US, because a corrupt US military and intelligence complex needs an enemy to justify its huge budget, because Hillary Clinton and the DNC cannot accept a their election defeat at the hands of Trump, and because the neocons have an ideology anchored in American “exceptionalism” at all costs.

http://theduran.com/the-west-is-openly-organizing-former-provinces-of-moscow-against-russia/

Yes Virginia, this really is what's happening.

Here's The Saker's take on what such a thing might look like:

I am often asked if the US and Russia will go to war with each other. I always reply that they are already at war. Not a war like WWII, but a war nonetheless. This war is, at least for the time being, roughly 80% informational, 15% economic and 5% kinetic. But in political terms the outcome for the loser of this war will be no less dramatic than the outcome of WWII was for Germany: the losing country will not survive it, at least not in its present shape: either Russia will become a US colony again or the AngloZionist Empire will collapse.

<snip>

The biggest advantage for Russia is that the USA are internally falling apart economically, socially, politically – you name it. With every passing year the once most prosperous United States are starting to look more and more like some backwater Third World country. Oh sure, the US economy is still huge (but rapidly shrinking!), but that is meaningless when financial wealth and social wealth are conflated into one completely misleading index of pseudo-prosperity. This sad, really, a country which ought to be prosperous and happy is being bled to death by the, shall we say, “imperial parasite” feeding on it.

At the end of the day, political regimes can only survive by the consent of those it rules. In the United States this consent is clearly in the process of being withdrawn. In Russia it has never been stronger. This translates into a major fragility of the USA and, therefore, the Empire (the USA are by far the biggest host of the AngloZionist imperial parasite) and a major source of staying power for Russia.

All of the above applies only to political regimes, of course. The people of Russia and of the USA have exactly the same interests: bringing down the Empire with the least amount of violence and suffering as possible. Like all Empires, the US Empire mostly abused others in its formative and peak years, but as any decaying Empire it is now mostly abusing its own people. It is therefore vital to always repeat that an “Empire-free USA” would have no reason to see an enemy in Russia and vice-versa. In fact, Russia and the USA could be ideal partners, but the “imperial parasites” will not allow that to happen. Thus we are all stuck in an absurd and dangerous situation which could result in a war which would completely destroy most of our planet.

For whatever it’s worth, and in spite of the constant hysterical russophobia in the US Ziomedia, I detect absolutely no sign whatsoever that this campaign is having any success with the people in the USA. At most, some of them naively buy into the “the Russians tried to interfere in our elections” fairytale, but even in this case this belief is mitigated by “no big deal, we also do that in other countries”. I have yet to meet a US American who would seriously believe that Russia is any kind of danger. I don’t even detect superficial reactions of hostility when, for example, I speak Russian with my family in a public place. Typically, we are asked what language we are speaking and when we reply “Russian” the reaction normally is “cool!”. Quite often I even hear “what do you think of Putin? I really like him”. This is in severe contrast with the federal government whom the vast majority of US Americans seem to hate with a passion. <<-- (That's your imperial parasite)

To summarize it all, I would say that at this point in time of the US-Russian war, Russia is wining, the Empire is losing and the USA is suffering. As for the EU it is “enjoying” a much deserved irrelevance while being mostly busy absorbing wave after wave of society-destroying refugees proving, yet again, the truth of the saying that if your head is in the sand, your ass is in the air.

This war is far from over, I don’t even think that we have reached it’s peak yet and things are going to get worse before they get better again. But all in all, I am very optimistic that the Axis of Kindness will bite the dust in a relatively not too distant future.

http://thesaker.is/progress-report-on-the-us-russian-war/

Edited by Dr. Evil
  • Like 4

Not sure how it will start but there are markers. We can only wait. I have ideas. But if I start going on about it now I'll burn myself out. So I shall wait..

40 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

The Saker is always good reading.  High quality analysis.

Yes. IMO he's a professional and you normally don't get that this side of the firewall, plus what the think tanks release from their analysts always has a spin, and he doesn't. He may or may not be correct, but if he is incorrect, it's not because he was deliberately lying about it.

It'd be good to see his work when he had access to mil and diplomatic intell, but you only really need that in hot war, and as Robert Steele says, 95% of intelligence doesn't need to be classified anyway, and you can tell that from what we do know. For instance, I could infer ISIS was a CIA-Mossad-Saudi creation from the public data I had back in 2011. I sure as hell didn't need intel to tell me that...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dr. Evil said:

For whatever it’s worth, and in spite of the constant hysterical russophobia in the US Ziomedia, I detect absolutely no sign whatsoever that this campaign is having any success with the people in the USA.

:iagree:

• Like 1

America is the largest non military standing army.

Once we go to war...again....and as soon as foreign troops land on our shores the people will aid, unbeknownst to them that all the gun scares were for us to stock up and help.

After provocation and provocation and provocation it'll come back to bite us and many will fight along the us....because it's our home...but the politicians are banking on that so the pushing continues and those that fight alongside the us military don't even realize they are fighting for the wrong side but ultimately it's better to do so than to allow invading armies to occupy.

Damned if you do and damned if you dont...

Each gun scare was to get red blooded americans to buy and stockpile...for what?

They know, we dont

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Oregonian said:

America is the largest non military standing army.

Once we go to war...again....and as soon as foreign troops land on our shores the people will aid, unbeknownst to them that all the gun scares were for us to stock up and help.

After provocation and provocation and provocation it'll come back to bite us and many will fight along the us....because it's our home...but the politicians are banking on that so the pushing continues and those that fight alongside the us military don't even realize they are fighting for the wrong side but ultimately it's better to do so than to allow invading armies to occupy.

Damned if you do and damned if you dont...

Each gun scare was to get red blooded americans to buy and stockpile...for what?

They know, we don't

Interesting analysis/POV...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

H.R. McMaster: Potential for war with North Korea increases ‘every day’

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/02/h-r-mcmaster-potential-for-war-with-north-korea-increases-every-day.html

Drums of war beat louder and louder.

https://libertyblitzkrieg.com/2017/01/05/very-powerful-people-in-the-u-s-government-want-war-this-is-their-sales-pitch/

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.