Ukshep

RSB | YOUTUBE IS SABOTAGING OUR LIVE STREAMS & DESTROYING OUR CHANNEL

From the Description.....

For the past six months, YouTube has been interrupting our live streams with black screens, ads, and weird pictures of multicolored shapes. It is killing our channel. We are making this video because we have nowhere else to turn. YouTube refuses to fix this issue and basically just ignores us. We're making this video to let you know about the issue. Even if you don't care about our channel, this could happen to a channel you watch or work for next.

I get a black screen alot with no logo on it. I can hear the sound clearly .  So I stop the video exit out and go back into five times or more before it finally plays... Weird

This is what I was talking about yesterday with one of their broadcasts. They were putting up ads, redirecting viewers to MSNBC and putting up color blocks on the screen. 

I am going to expand..... This is a 22 event..... This is something major... Or a sign... Because the video that came up yesterday played a 2 tone color for 22 seconds......... multiple times...

And then today this video comes out...

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.