Ukshep

Doctors Find 15-Year-Old Aborted Baby In Woman

Doctors at a hospital in India were shocked to find a 52-year-old woman had been carrying an aborted baby in her abdomen for 15 years.

The unnamed woman learned the surprising news after visiting a hospital due to intense stomach pains, only to find out her aborted baby was still lodged in her abdomen 15 years later, reported Life News Friday. The condition called lithopedion or a “stone baby” is when the unborn baby grows and dies outside of the uterus. The body of the dead baby had become calcified, according to reports.

“Her scan showed intestinal obstruction, a blockage in her food pipe along with a stone-like structure,” said Dr. Nilesh Junakar, a laparoscopic surgeon, who treated the unidentified woman, reported the Daily Mail.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/02/doctors-find-15-year-old-aborted-baby-in-woman/

:s439:I feel ill all of a sudden :(  This is so wrong!

Wow,I have heard of this before.Quite sad! ..............................:holdinlaugh::cry1:

This happens to dogs too.

I have heard of this happening once before in one of those Slavic country's.   You know that's gotta Stink...

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.