Ukshep

The trap of self-importance!

First of all this is not targeted at any one individual, This is a general feel of what it is like!

:tommy_lee_jones:

No f**king around. There are those who come into this alternative news scene to change the world, As time goes on they become like scrooge does at Christmas with his money. Huddling their arms over all users, possessions and idea's. They become closed off from the rest of the truthers. Self segregation and self gratification.

This manifests in many ways, Some sites see user handles at cop for instance and ban those accounts at other forums. Others use the I have more subs than you hammer on youtube but in the end it all stems from the same two sins. Sure there are others. But none more destructive to progress in saving ourselves from the hidden hand more than jealousy and greed.

The fear of losing revenue, subscribers, users that most have is where this comes from. And it is the single most important reason as to why thus far the citizens of the world have failed to break free from the control matrix.

I strongly believe that one should let go of these things, There is a lot to be said for not caring. To share for the sake of increasing knowledge for those fated to see what you write as opposed to the intention of making money. Living this way disables 95% of all negative emotions that hold us back as individuals. The kind that we feel when confronted with various situation in the alt news scene that cause outbursts inside of us all.

For the most part content creators state that they want to change the world, and that they want to fight the enemy but for the most part all they do is role-play so that they can pull the wool over the eyes of the masses and empty their wallets. Which saddens me. It's an endless cycle of self gratification, searching for personal wealth and self-importance. Stroking the ego every step of the way.

This I say must change for things to drastically change in this world. For if we are all working towards our own selfish gains, Then how can the world we wish to free be freed if we cannot shed from us the things that trap is within our self defined roles. To gain your freedom from the prison of control you have to make it the whole way out. Stopping short will only see you caught and returned to your cell.

Much Peace and Love for you all today!

:shepmemepeace-min(1):

20 minutes ago, God Man said:

I have acquired a profound amount of respect for you Shep.  :kaneclap:

“The truly creative mind in any field is no more than this: A human creature born abnormally, inhumanly sensitive. To him... a touch is a blow, a sound is a noise, a misfortune is a tragedy, a joy is an ecstasy, a friend is a lover, a lover is a god, and failure is death. Add to this cruelly delicate organism the overpowering necessity to create, create, create -- so that without the creating of music or poetry or books or buildings or something of meaning, his very breath is cut off from him. He must create, must pour out creation. By some strange, unknown, inward urgency he is not really alive unless he is creating.” - Pearl S. Buck

I have been far too quiet as I have worked away tirelessly searching. As most that are here know I've found enough of reality to paint the structure in my mind of what is happening. This has freed up much of my thought processes to focus more on what I love but from a perspective that is new having learned what I have.

Even now as I type my fingers are like those on a piano. My face expressionless as I weave thoughts into word. And words do indeed have power. I am stating this because I am swelling with absolute joy and it is pure because it is not based on anything sinful, I am just here. And I am at peace.

Taking the down to slow yourself down to a pace that allows beauty to be seen in all. Contemplation is a state of mind you can put yourself in permanently.

I must Create, Teach, Share and Raise up others.

1 minute ago, Sarge said:

when I first read the the title of this topic the first thing that came to my mind was something straight from the scriptures, Galatians 6:3 to be exact:

For if anyone thinks he is something when he is nothing, he deceives himself.

Greatest lesson one can learn in life. Once accepted it all changes!

9 minutes ago, Sarge said:

when I first read the the title of this topic the first thing that came to my mind was something straight from the scriptures, Galatians 6:3 to be exact:

For if anyone thinks he is something when he is nothing, he deceives himself.

Also Proverbs 16:18 "Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit  before a fall" . 

Be humble, show humility and respect, you'll be a better person for it. 

• Like 3

My walk has evolved ten fold ever since I started actually listening.  

I talk when He says go.  I say what He would have me share.  

I shut my yapper when He tells me to be patient. 

I'm not perfect, far from it.  But I'm listening...

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

My walk has evolved ten fold ever since I started actually listening.  

I talk when He says go.  I say what He would have me share.  

I shut my yapper when He tells me to be patient. 

I'm not perfect, far from it.  But I'm listening...

I'm sure that will resonate with many folk here!

3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Much Peace and Love for you all today

Put so elegently ,thank you for sharing your thoughts.........................blessings and favor!

:clap1:

• Like 1

I Use To say One need to Acknowledge any truth in the criticism....this ensures that WE don’t become delusional by becoming ignorant of potentially constructive criticism.

And One need to Remain non-judgmental... observant... impeccable... and calm....this  always keeps our emotional frequency elevated and stable, and ensures that WE don’t overreact.... and this ...helps US focus on resolving Any situation with finesse. 

And ONE cannot and should not override freewill..... but WE can help people use it.....WE cannot reverse people’s choices..... but WE can help them make more informed ones. This means our energy isn’t spent preaching... but rather sharing what we see and know so that those who have yet to choose can use it for their betterment.

And You Know WE don't have to be perfect. ....! 

Far from it. WE only need to be sincere in our internal effort to understand and be..... that greater sense of LOVE flooding your soul every day. The more WE try to translate that energy downward and outward into our daily life by living example in our personal affairs and realities.....the more that life-line of wisdom.....knowledge... LOVE.....and contact..... increases.

And Truth...wisdom...knowledge of the heart...these things can never be owned. Only...... universally shared and appreciated.

All else is intrigue.

Everyone chimes their own chord...exactly like a modern score. in this Divine Drama lol

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.