Ukshep

Sometimes people wonder why I share youtube videos from.....

Certain channels more than others... Like dahboo's for instance and I want to just explain why because at it's core there is a lesson and a message. (I am aware you have not stated this to me, But I am aware of the thought's some have!)

:tommy_lee_jones:

I see everyone in the alt news scene, Those of size that make youtube videos. All any of them do is talk among themselves ignoring the little guys with wisdom. Considering I have a platform that gets a few eyes I think to myself, What better way to change things than to move the eyes onto the people that have knowledge. People like dahboo.

There is a lot to be said for understanding people. I watch so many. Some of them fake things. Emotions. Played for effect. Other times people get caught up in the moment and look like idiots. That's all fine and dandy because we learn from it. But there are however those with youtube channels that know what is going on and yet are still too small to make a difference, Whom will periodically try to remind everyone only to be attacked from all angles by those who will never understand.

So I'll help gain them visibility when possible. And help it rise to peak. A crescendo moment! Then they have a choice. Stay the true path or fold in to hate or money... So ultimately I give rise to opportunity where possible....And I hope that when they see it that they use it well.. To better humanity overall or just wake someone additional up!

And I remember that opportunity does not need to be a selfish one. Moving pieces around what you control to help others gain that next level. Is just as rewarding. It's the little guys helping one another without any requests that really makes a difference.

And one day. All the little guys, All the ones that are fractured into their own communities fighting about things that matter not like youtube drama, Will eventually come together with simple nods and gestures with drive and a goal. Never spoken. But always felt!

We're all suckers for pain anyway....

Fighting for a cause the masses will never appreciate.

I want to raise others up. Rather than be raised up. Because it is needed in this world.

“A burden shared is a burden halved.” - ― T.A. Webb

This is how I will always do this. It is about us all. Not just I and some self-centered quest for wealth and power. Focus must be on those with the energy within them to speak the truth. Wherever they may be.

Just now, USSLiberty said:

Hook tube> YouTube...  don't feed the beast.

Not solid enough. There needs to be a better competitor to youtube! With embed support...

Just now, RhetoricalRebel said:

I'm a big Mark Dice fan. He Rocks.

Unfortunately I despise mark now. Book sales and Division. I can get that anywhere. What I need is individuals speaking about the real enemy. Not the fake real news drama. Ya know? That said people are free to enjoy him still if that is their thing.

2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Unfortunately I despise mark now. Book sales and Division. I can get that anywhere. What I need is individuals speaking about the real enemy. Not the fake real news drama. Ya know? That said people are free to enjoy him still if that is their thing.

Confused? Then why post him?

5 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Not solid enough. There needs to be a better competitor to youtube! With embed support...

Hooktube undoes country bans, removes video hits, and allows you to download most of the videos. Idk how it's not embeddable. Voat.co does it. 

3 minutes ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

Confused? Then why post him?

Because I cannot force my will upon any of you nor can I let my personal bias towards certain people get in the way of what comes out as news while I may come to one conclusion I can still be wrong or miss something. I have a code I have to follow. This is why you are all here. Because we are different than the other forums!

But since I look at all as stories in a picture-board, It still helps me see the movement and that is more than enough to feel like you have the brief.

7 minutes ago, Ric278 said:

Have you looked at bitchute?

I have now! Thanks!

1 minute ago, USSLiberty said:

Hooktube undoes country bans, removes video hits, and allows you to download most of the videos. Idk how it's not embeddable. Voat.co does it. 

I think I'll try and include them when possible as a source alongside embeds from youtube. :D

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.