Ukshep

Fear in London as acid attacks soar

Delivery rider Jabed Hussain was waiting at a traffic light one night in east London when two attackers sprayed acid in his face and stole his moped.

It was one of hundreds of attacks in the British capital every year that have prompted government intervention and left the city's police force asking the public for help to tackle the crime wave.

Hussain recalled feeling "burning on my face" during the robbery in Hackney.

"If they want to take my bike, there are a lot of weapons... why (have) they got to choose the weapon of acid?" he told AFP as he returned to the spot where the attack happened.

The number of assaults is increasing rapidly.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fear-london-acid-attacks-soar-031225830.html

And indeed these types of attacks are on the rise.... I was just speaking with @Cinnamon the other day about this in private. It was something we might hear about once every few years. It gotten to the point it's every other week now.... IT's not normal.

And I blame the media here for talking non-stop about it for 3 f**king weeks at the start. They gave idea's to bad people, Now they use it as a fear tactic... Thanks MSM. Idiots!

Flood the country with low IQ, third world street shitters and of course a few will bring some cultural habits... 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

And indeed these types of attacks are on the rise.... I was just speaking with @Cinnamon the other day about this in private. It was something we might hear about once every few years. It gotten to the point it's every other week now.... IT's not normal

:facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:            :cry1:        Sick!

Reminds me of an article I read some time ago of people being doused in gas and lit onfire!

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

And I blame the media here for talking non-stop about it for 3 f**king weeks at the start. They gave idea's to bad people, Now they use it as a fear tactic... Thanks MSM. Idiots!

I think they know exactly what they are doing. It's a known fact that copycats are around and media pushes what they want to happen.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I think they know exactly what they are doing. It's a known fact that copycats are around and media pushes what they want to happen.

I think you are right cin :(

Just now, Ukshep said:

I think you are right cin :(

Look at how they push for war. That says it all. Every channel, even Fox News does it and unfortunately, people think Fox is their "friend" in media. 

OK... 

2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Delivery rider Jabed Hussain was waiting at a traffic light one night in east London when two attackers sprayed acid in his face and stole his moped.

So I guess helmets aren't required over there? I know anything that restricts a rider's vision is a step backwards in safety. But me? At this point, I'd be looking for at least a set of poly bubble goggles!

Seriously, I'd heard of semi-recent acid attacks in London. But I wasn't aware they were ongoing. Hell, I'd rather take my chances of surviving a gunshot than acid to the eyes.

12 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

OK... 

So I guess helmets aren't required over there? I know anything that restricts a rider's vision is a step backwards in safety. But me? At this point, I'd be looking for at least a set of poly bubble goggles!

Seriously, I'd heard of semi-recent acid attacks in London. But I wasn't aware they were ongoing. Hell, I'd rather take my chances of surviving a gunshot than acid to the eyes.

City people.... Helmets tend to be half face... so no visor.. And it's a bad thing to have happen.

13 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

:iagree:

Just a dreadful type of crime. A terrible and cowardly thing to do - the sentences for the perpetrators of acid attacks need to be aggressively severe in the extreme.

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.