Ric278

FBI Hid The Truth of the Clinton Tarmac Meeting

This means that if the investigation does not proceed "We The People" are complicit because we now know. I know of a few who will not let this slide.

32 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Hmmm...and not a mention of Lynch's pilot that mysteriously died/disappeared just hours before a scheduled interview with Fox News.

Not for nothing but, anyone that willingly accommodates those sleeve bags HAS to know they, literally, are taking their lives in their hands by doing so. Is the money really worth it? Drive Killery to some clandestine meeting and take two small caliber to the back of the head in an Arkancide? When the fk are people gonna smarten up?

Edited by Automan63
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Automan63 said:

When the fk are people gonna smarten up?

Only when it interrupts their selfies, and shuts down their smart phones!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Automan63 said:

Not for nothing but, anyone that willingly accommodates those sleeve bags HAS to know they, literally, are taking their lives in their hands by doing so. Is the money really worth it? Drive Killery to some clandestine meeting and take two small caliber to the back of the head in an Arkancide? When the fk are people gonna smarten up?

Heh heh...I met a couple of reps in Reno while they were doing business with a businesswoman I'd accompanied from Fallon. Literally riding shotgun.

They suggested I consider leaving the Navy and come down to Miami and work on their planes that flew back and forth to Columbia on a regular basis. You tracking Automan?

Thanks, but no thanks. Lifespan issues, ya know? 

4 hours ago, COBO Member said:

Heh heh...I met a couple of reps in Reno while they were doing business with a businesswoman I'd accompanied from Fallon. Literally riding shotgun.

They suggested I consider leaving the Navy and come down to Miami and work on their planes that flew back and forth to Columbia on a regular basis. You tracking Automan?

Thanks, but no thanks. Lifespan issues, ya know? 

I happen to have met a fellow that flew that “route” for quite awhile

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.