Ukshep

Enough is Enough.

First shitty video I've seen from this guy, liked his material up until this point.   He'll be needing therapy shortly .  Looks likes he's about to self aneurysm  at any moment , all the time.

Let's throw away 100 years of trade deals because Trump doesn't understand the context of the statement 'Britain first" ...and besides trump is a bigot nazi who shouldn't show his face in public?  f**k off Britain, wipe the pie off your face, losers.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, periclymenoides said:

First shitty video I've seen from this guy, liked his material up until this point.   He'll be needing therapy shortly .  Looks likes he's about to self aneurysm  at any moment , all the time.

Let's throw away 100 years of trade deals because Trump doesn't understand the context of the statement 'Britain first" ...and besides trump is a bigot nazi who shouldn't show his face in public?  f**k off Britain, wipe the pie off your face, losers.

First one I've thought might have been a but much from him :)

:tommy_lee_jones:

Could be worse!

Oh, c'mon! Can nobody see the satire??! Beats the hell outta anything SNL has put out. He's simply mocking every lib "journalist" we deal with here in the US. LMAO'd at "entitled scavengers" tag! Covfefe through the nose this early hurts!

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Oh, c'mon! Can nobody see the satire??! Beats the hell outta anything SNL has put out. He's simply mocking every lib "journalist" we deal with here in the US. LMAO'd at "entitled scavengers" tag! Covfefe through the nose this early hurts!

I can :D but I'm not going to cause waves today :)

16 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

I missed it.  Not going to watch again.  I'll take your word for it and give the benefit of doubt this time.  I've seen enough of this guy to know there's a good chance you're right.   

Wouldn't mind a quick pick me up this morning to send my ginseng reishi tea through my nose.   

18 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I can :D but I'm not going to cause waves today :)

This guy (Tom Walker) is an actor with a serious message for both the right and left. So he created "Jonathon Pie". Reminds me a lot of Jon Stewart back when the Daily Show was good and poked fun at both sides in order to wake people up that were semi-ignorant to politics. 

It might be a tad long at 14+min, but I would urge both right and left here to take the time to listen to this roundtable with Tom Walker as a guest.

• Like 1

Getting Mad at Trump is like getting mad at your Drunken Uncle during Thanksgiving Dinner for saying something Bellicose...

Trump should send everyone in parliament a Holiday Fruitcake...lol

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Pie has, quite frankly, had enough of Donald Trump

Good morning!.........................:cofeefag:

:nocoment:

59 minutes ago, Siddrix said:

Getting Mad at Trump is like getting mad at your Drunken Uncle during Thanksgiving Dinner for saying something Bellicose...

Trump should send everyone in parliament a Holiday Fruitcake...lol

LMAO! ^^^Best post so far today^^^ Siddrix got the spirit today!

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.