Cinnamon

Walmart Selling ‘Antifa’ Fan Gear

Walmart is selling “Antifa” clothing that “will [allow you to] express yourself inside the opposition to the ideology, organizations, governments and people from the far right (fascism).”

The mega-retailer is offering at least 13 different sweatshirts “made in Mexico of 100% COTTON for all-day comfort” promoting the group whose activities were “formally classified” by the Obama Administration “as domestic terrorist violence” as early as April 2016, according to Politico, despite the group’s efforts to downplay this determination.

<snip>

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/01/walmart-selling-antifa-fan-gear/

:Mother-Of-God-Meme-PNG-180x180:

I give those shirts 6 months or less on the shelves before they end up being on the dollar rack.

Antifa is losing ground, hence the large marketing push.  

They don’t worry me.  What worries me more are the uneducated that will purchase the shirts having no idea what it means.  

• Like 1

Tee Bangers list as partners the following household names on their “About Us” page:

Coca-Cola

Disney

MTV

Nintendo

Harry Potter

Corona Beer

DC Comics

Transformers

Star Wars

Sega

Playstation

I had a libtard complain to me accusing Trump of rewriting the tax laws to benefit himself and how Trump used existing tax laws to avoid paying taxes, like Trump was some kind of demon for having money and using the existing tax code to his benefit...

Meanwhile, the left-tards totally ignore the giant corporations that support their communist cause and use the exact same tax code to their benefit......

:facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

6 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Walmart is selling “Antifa” clothing that “will [allow you to] express yourself inside the opposition to the ideology, organizations, governments and people from the far right (fascism)

Wow,anyway to make a buck!.....................:pulling-hair::nenene:...............:gumface:

• Haha 1

I wish that I was able to feign shock at this story... nope, nothing. It's par for the course for WalMart.

Maybe they can start a whole new line, and market these next to some hip Che Guevara and Charlie Manson shirts ... and why are Chairman Mao and Stalin getting the cold shoulder on this? There's got to be a market for Mao/Stalin Wear, right?

The biggest irony of the issue is that these shirts will be purchased by fools who think that wearing them will make them look edgy, all while supporting the same globalist companies they claim to be standing up against.

It's sad just how useful these idiots make themselves.

28 minutes ago, Simonseven said:

Wal-Mart is evil. Always has been, always will be. 

Uhhh...hello??? Wal*Mart. Arkansas. Tyson Foods. Arkansas. Rose Law Firm. Need I go on?? Targeted audience.

The USA seems to be pushing facism and anti-facism at the same time... interesting.   Anti-facism which is against a corporate state is opposed to Walmart, while Walmart on the other hand is facist.  Yet, Walmart sells anti-facist shirts...hmmm.  N. Korea is a facist country that we want to go to war with, maybe this is to rally support to go to war against N. Korea? 

1 hour ago, IRONMAN1959 said:

Wow, what's next? Commie and Nazi flags. The all might dollar at work

:iagree:

8 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Walmart is selling “Antifa” clothing that “will [allow you to] express yourself inside the opposition to the ideology, organizations, governments and people from the far right (fascism).

:goodpost:                 Sorry out of likes :dancing-banana-with-poop-picket-smiley-emoticon:....................I like it

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.