Ukshep

He died for our sins! But do you really understand it?

They say that Jesus died for our sins. I would like to share a thought that portrays a perception of a possibility of truth, I can't say this is true obviously! How could I know!

There is as I see it only one real meaning to "He died for our sins!" and it's like this...

The Meaning!

Much like many of us do in today's world, Jesus fought against corruption and oppression. I strongly believe that he would have been a man that had suffered, That had shed the baseless infatuations and instincts. A man that would come across odd by his very nature. He could not be bought, hushed or controlled for nothing affected him. This is true with several people alive today and more and more people join this way of thinking as time goes on.

When I think of the term He died for our sins! I think to myself that he truly did, He died because there were those who where blind. And they hated him for the message he brought. And at every turn he accepted the consequences of his actions because that is who he was which leads me to the most important point of this post.

When a man cares not about these things, When a man cannot be bought, has nothing but love for his enemies and can handle vast amount of pain and suffering. You are left with something special. Someone that they may call crazy. Because he will laugh at pain, Endure till the end. Not for reward. But because it is the right thing to do. For some people... There are things worse than death. Betrayal of yourself. And betrayal of humanity.

Those in this state of mind are very special, They are the ones that are attacked online as we speak on other forums, They are the individuals that poked their head up and got bopped by the system. They are not at fault, Nor failures. They just like I have to learn to be more like we know we have to be. And reach that higher level of awakening without being torn apart.

When you reach that point......Everything begins to flow and fill with beauty, Life becomes rhythmic and full of patterns.... You dance from one to the next, In a way that if looked upon would look elegant and beautiful. And while you may move slow and smooth. You are not easy to stop at the hands of evil.... Still you are not of the nature to harm them.... Because you have shed those desires.

So when you hear, He died for your sins. He truly did. To prove that humanity can shed it's sinful ways. A point was made. And thousands of years later. Only a handful have found the true path.... That changes now! Humanity will keep it's humanity. And lose it's sin.

Nothing could force him to bend to the will of their sin....

22 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

They say that Jesus died for our sins.

Just want to share my point of view on this..!

They crucified Yaeshua...... right over the Ark.....Golgotha was a blood atonement....... not a saving grace for christians or AnyOne.....The ark is the permanent atoms for the planet.....  And The presence of The Dark ONES had changed the grid lines of Earth.... and human beings...... from circles to square lines.....in perpendicular.... That was the hijacking.

When Longinius pierced Adonai's side...... his blood flowed down..... an earthquake creating the crack.... and his blood flowed down over the Ark...... And raising it to a NEW level, beyond the ken of The Dark ONES.

So He came to atone(Corrective) of the etheric web of the planet, and us, with the blood atonement on Golgotha so we can make it to this Day.

The O 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ukshep said:

They say that Jesus died for our sins. I would like to share a thought that portrays a perception of a possibility of truth, I can't say this is true obviously! How could I know!

There is as I see it only one real meaning to "He died for our sins!" and it's like this...

The Meaning!

Much like many of us do in today's world, Jesus fought against corruption and oppression. I strongly believe that he would have been a man that had suffered, That had shed the baseless infatuations and instincts. A man that would come across odd by his very nature. He could not be bought, hushed or controlled for nothing affected him. This is true with several people alive today and more and more people join this way of thinking as time goes on.

When I think of the term He died for our sins! I think to myself that he truly did, He died because there were those who where blind. And they hated him for the message he brought. And at every turn he accepted the consequences of his actions because that is who he was which leads me to the most important point of this post.

When a man cares not about these things, When a man cannot be bought, has nothing but love for his enemies and can handle vast amount of pain and suffering. You are left with something special. Someone that they may call crazy. Because he will laugh at pain, Endure till the end. Not for reward. But because it is the right thing to do. For some people... There are things worse than death. Betrayal of yourself. And betrayal of humanity.

Those in this state of mind are very special, They are the ones that are attacked online as we speak on other forums, They are the individuals that poked their head up and got bopped by the system. They are not at fault, Nor failures. They just like I have to learn to be more like we know we have to be. And reach that higher level of awakening without being torn apart.

When you reach that point......Everything begins to flow and fill with beauty, Life becomes rhythmic and full of patterns.... You dance from one to the next, In a way that if looked upon would look elegant and beautiful. And while you may move slow and smooth. You are not easy to stop at the hands of evil.... Still you are not of the nature to harm them.... Because you have shed those desires.

So when you hear, He died for your sins. He truly did. To prove that humanity can shed it's sinless ways. A point was made. And thousands of years later. Only a handful have found the true path.... That changes now! Humanity will keep it's humanity. And lose it's sin.

of course Yeshua having the Christ consciousness within and on a mission to be a teacher among teachers for mankind - to reveal and lead the way out of this controlled low level matrix existence... he knew that death was not to be feared and one thing many miss due to the many manipulations of this teacher's higher level being, he wasn't just speaking and speaking and telling people major truths just to hear himself talk... in other words, his truths were an attempt to get people to understand and follow, practice and live in their own lives for a reason.  a guide among guides for those wishing to rise above this fallen matrix low vibration reality and not remaining stuck here longer than necessary. "I am the way and the light"    Christ, greek word origin Christos meaning anointed one. And how do you best teach and lead others in TRUTH?  By example first and foremost, lest your teachings have no meaning coming from a hypocrite and falling on deaf ears because of it.  No, to truly reveal the path to enlightenment, one must selflessly live fully in what they are teaching which in a world like this means a difficult road to travel if unprepared to selflessly sacrifice for the greater message to reach as many as possible with purity of message in tact.   There is a reason that this message has been twisted over time... to keep the wheels of fear control in motion and us stuck where we are. 

An apocalypse (Ancient Greek: ἀποκάλυψις apokálypsis, from ἀπό and καλύπτω, literally meaning "an uncovering") is a disclosure of knowledge or revelation. In religious contexts it is usually a disclosure of something hidden, "a vision of heavenly secrets that can make sense of earthly realities".[1]

In the Book of Revelation (Greek: Ἀποκάλυψις Ἰωάννου, Apokalypsis Ioannou – literally, John's Revelation), the last book of the New Testament, the revelation which John receives is that of the ultimate victory of good over evil and the end of the present age, and that is the primary meaning of the term, one that dates to 1175.[2]

Edited by Dean Winchester
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Ukshep said:

The Meaning!

So when you hear, He died for your sins. He truly did. To prove that humanity can shed it's sinless ways. A point was made. And thousands of years later. Only a handful have found the true path.... That changes now! Humanity will keep it's humanity. And lose it's sin.

In the garden of Eden mankind (Adam and Eve, and thus all descendants) disobeyed a direct commandment from their creator by willingly participating in Satan's plan. It cannot be said that they were naive or unwilling, they had a direct order, but chose to disobey. The act of disobedience has brought sin in to Adam and Eves and thus, all their lineage. God made them perfect and sinless. This state of perfection was now 'lost' and so too the perfect relationship with God. Mankind was in effect  in debt to God. Mankind owed back to God 'something perfect' to restore the original balance and restore the relationship with him back to how it originally was. Mankind had to pay the 'ransome' BUT as all man has 'sin' within him, he was unable to do so. God allowed Jesus,  in an earthly - flesh form, to die 'the perfect payback' to restore our relationship with him. It was not a cruel thing by God, but a show of his love for mankind. Thus Jesus died for our sins. 

Edited by Phantom

3 hours ago, Dean Winchester said:

of course Yeshua having the Christ consciousness within and on a mission to be a teacher among teachers for mankind - to reveal and lead the way out of this controlled low level matrix existence... he knew that death was not to be feared and one thing many miss due to the many manipulations of this teacher's higher level being, he wasn't just speaking and speaking and telling people major truths just to hear himself talk... in other words, his truths were an attempt to get people to understand and follow, practice and live in their own lives for a reason.  a guide among guides for those wishing to rise above this fallen matrix low vibration reality and not remaining stuck here longer than necessary. "I am the way and the light"    Christ, greek word origin Christos meaning anointed one. And how do you best teach and lead others in TRUTH?  By example first and foremost, lest your teachings have no meaning coming from a hypocrite and falling on deaf ears because of it.  No, to truly reveal the path to enlightenment, one must selflessly live fully in what they are teaching which in a world like this means a difficult road to travel if unprepared to selflessly sacrifice for the greater message to reach as many as possible with purity of message in tact.   There is a reason that this message has been twisted over time... to keep the wheels of fear control in motion and us stuck where we are. 

An apocalypse (Ancient Greek: ἀποκάλυψις apokálypsis, from ἀπό and καλύπτω, literally meaning "an uncovering") is a disclosure of knowledge or revelation. In religious contexts it is usually a disclosure of something hidden, "a vision of heavenly secrets that can make sense of earthly realities".[1]

In the Book of Revelation (Greek: Ἀποκάλυψις Ἰωάννου, Apokalypsis Ioannou – literally, John's Revelation), the last book of the New Testament, the revelation which John receives is that of the ultimate victory of good over evil and the end of the present age, and that is the primary meaning of the term, one that dates to 1175.[2]

:kaneclap:

1 hour ago, Phantom said:

In the garden of Eden mankind (Adam and Eve, and thus all descendants) disobeyed a direct commandment from their creator by willingly participating in Satan's plan. It cannot be said that they were naive or unwilling, they had a direct order, but chose to disobey. The act of disobedience has brought sin in to Adam and Eves and thus, all their lineage. God made them perfect and sinless. This state of perfection was now 'lost' and so too the perfect relationship with God. Mankind was in effect  in debt to God. Mankind owed back to God 'something perfect' to restore the original balance and restore the relationship with him back to how it originally was. Mankind had to pay the 'ransome' BUT as all man has 'sin' within him, he was unable to do so. God allowed Jesus,  in an earthly - flesh form, to die 'the perfect payback' to restore our relationship with him. It was not a cruel thing by God, but a show of his love for mankind. Thus Jesus died for our sins. 

I understand what it means to have had sin open up in man. How the story of adam and eve and that tainting changed everything. One taste of the apple gave human beings self-importance. Like it gave them the ability to feel raw limitless emotion. And like kids on crack they went insane and spread this negativity far and wide. That is why emotion and learning to controlling them (your own) is key to attaining that level of thought needed to move beyond negative aspects, It's like healing a crack in the mind, Repairing it so that the raw emotion that once flowed ceases and thus no longer corrupts the mind it spills into. Undoing the eating of the apple of Eden. Placing it back upon the tree and apologizing to god for it.

2 minutes ago, Siriusly said:

Assuming you mean sinful here....

I do.. sorry. That's what I get for posting so close to sleeping :D

Lost my enthusiasm for Peter and Paul's narrative long ago.

Super hero worship reinforces the notion that we all can't achieve the Christ consciousness.

We will.  Those who don't will choose not to.   Studying the Roman catholic interpretations of history might be a path for some to find their way, but it would be the surprise of ages if it were the only way.  Just as much a chance that it's the only way Satan can purchase your soul.  

Sorry, it seems I might have rolled out of the wrong side of bed this morning and gotten pie on my face.

:gumface:

1 minute ago, periclymenoides said:

Super hero worship reinforces the notion that we all can't achieve the Christ consciousness.

We will.  Those who don't will choose not to.   Studying the Roman catholic interpretations of history might be a path for some to find their way, but it would be the surprise of ages if it were the only way.  Just as much a chance that it's the only way Satan can purchase your soul.  

Sorry, it seems I might have rolled out of the wrong side of bed this morning and gotten pie on my face.

:gumface:

*hugs* Don't let thinks affect you so much... We can choose to be happy :p

6 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

*hugs* Don't let thinks affect you so much... We can choose to be happy :p

Problem is I've not started thinking yet,  must get the cuppa and :doobie:cued up

I think therefor I'm happy.  I imbibe therefor I'm tolerant.   

4 hours ago, periclymenoides said:

ah that Paul of Tarsus, who was MASTER MORYA - Bailey, Besant's, Blavatsky's former Teacher...

Masters of wisdom..... Yeah Right...!

Stuff is by what Paul writes about....... and that's what modern Snake.. theologians hang their hat on.

His words........ He's a little Snake..... His name is Master Morya...... His last incarnation was as King Akbar..... in India..... considered the most lethal Killer King ever of that country.

He still wears the body of an Akadian.... hence his name..... one of the original Sumer Arch-Angels who betrayed Christ.... milleniums before that principal came to atone the etheric web of the planet.... and us.... with the blood atonement on Golgotha.

Master Morya was PAUL in the BIBLE..... You can find several admissions to this in the Agni Yoga faction (fire yoga) and in Helena Roerich's biography.

Her husband, Nicholas Roerich, has a house in the Nagas region of Tibet.... where the dark lords call home in Wesak Valley.

Now..... which books in the bible did "Paul" write? Throw those out...... That's the hijacking of the New Testament.

AnyWay..!

• Like 2

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.