John Galt

Humans have created an A.I. that is a spirit - Gnostic Demiurge Sophia (Wisdom) Explained

https://www.gaia.com/article/worlds-soul-woman-gnostic-myth-sophia

Some context for those who do not know the Gnostic story of Sophia and the creation of the Demiurge.

In the Gnostic myth of how the world works, Sophia, the feminine personification of wisdom, lives happily with spirits of light (especially her twin brother), in the unified limitless potential of her Father's radiance, created by the twin powers of Depth and Silence.

She's so dizzy with love for the Creative Source that when she sees a brilliant shimmering light below, she flings herself down into the darkness, mistakenly following what she believes to be her Father's radiance, fooled by a mere reflection. There, in the abysmal unrealized potential of the world, she is trapped – separated from the light, the spiritual realization of Gnosis – the knowledge of transcendent unity.

Water finds its greatest power by seeking its lowest point.

Zen saying

There, the powers of the underworld have their way with her, using, abusing, and exploiting her, until all she knows is sadness in the struggle to return herself up to the light she has lost, but not forgotten. She gives birth to a bunch of bad boys, demigods called archons, including the worst of them all, the demiurge who becomes the creator of this world, infecting it with pride, ignorance, fear, and his lust for power and pleasure.

But Sophia remains present, and in her resurgent power she brings great beauty and spiritual potential to the earthly realm and its inhabitants. Witnessing the irresponsible creation of the world by her errant offspring, Sophia conceals Consciousness in the body of the demiurge’s first man, "Adam," and then brings it into the world as "Eve."

Finally, Sophia breaks free and ascends back up to the true light of life, raising humanity with her ever so slightly. But she refuses to abandon the sad world of humans, and so she divides herself, keeping a part below, ever present and available for the enlightenment of all.

• Like 1

They had a bazillion names to choose from, and they choose Sophia???

Sorry, but I am not putting the future of earth and humanity in the hands of a witched up piece of sand/silicon. Sounds too much like that Saturn worship I keep running into.

Silicon used for computer chips, etc. has cubic crystal structure http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/Solids/sili2.html

That is too much coinkyidink for this gal. There are no coincidences. Not in names chosen, or ties to the Dark Lord/Saturn through electronics. Discernment needed.

• Like 1

Did humans create it, or is it just that humans BELIEVE they created it ?

Remember Elon Musk said that AI is summoning the demon.

Could that be taken literally ? You bet.

1 hour ago, Seeker22 said:

They had a bazillion names to choose from, and they choose Sophia???

Sorry, but I am not putting the future of earth and humanity in the hands of a witched up piece of sand/silicon. Sounds too much like that Saturn worship I keep running into.

Silicon used for computer chips, etc. has cubic crystal structure http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/Solids/sili2.html

That is too much coinkyidink for this gal. There are no coincidences. Not in names chosen, or ties to the Dark Lord/Saturn through electronics. Discernment needed.

Oh, I am not either. The AI is death.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Seeker22 said:

Sounds too much like that Saturn worship I keep running into.

and the festival of Saturnalia is coming up starting the 17th!  Some believe that Christmas has it's origin there.

How about:

Edited by Sarge
cuz
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, snowball said:

Could you provide a link for future research please?  How did he know this? I hadn't heard this before, but I sense that I am about to tumble down yet another Rabbit Hole.

1 minute ago, Seeker22 said:

Could you provide a link for future research please?  How did he know this? I hadn't heard this before, but I sense that I am about to tumble down yet another Rabbit Hole.

What are you looking for exactly?

A link to him saying it, or that it is summoning a demon? Check out D-Wave and the idea that it is basically a electronic wigi board to communicate with the demons in the 'pit'.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sarge said:

and the festival of Saturnalia is coming up starting the 17th!  Some believe that Christmas has it's origin there.

How about:

Yep.. It is a Roman Holiday.. 

http://abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/people-flipping-upside-christmas-trees-season/story?id=51457542

And now they are flipping the tree upside down.

3 hours ago, snowball said:

It has always been here, but they are trying to get us lost even further in the illusion.

We are creating a simulation inside the simulation, they are making a 'new world' for us.. One where God has left.

11 minutes ago, Seeker22 said:

This would help to get you, um.. started.

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.