Purchase An Ad Slot!
Ukshep

There are 3 Awakenings!

The first awakening leads you to forums like ours. It also changes your interests and circle of friends!

The second awakening occurs after an undefined period decided upon purely by how long you spend following the news. It cannot be shown. It must be experienced and once you see it then you realize all is fake, all are puppets, there is no left and right.

With each new level of awakening you associate less and less until this happens..... You become marvin.

Unfortunately this is where everyone else I've encountered seems to have stopped. Wandering around in a courtyard of their own creation. They've been given the tools. And have failed the task. The 3rd level is supposed to be achieved upon realizations. 99.9% of people come to the I can't do anything about it conclusion.

However, On rare occasions.... Well .1% of the time some crazy delusional individual might not know what is good for them and they instead realize that it does not matter what anyone says. There are 3 points. The one that you center yourself upon as a human being. The one that encompasses your playing field. And the one with which you associate based on your allegiances. Light or Dark. With those tools. You are no longer a wandering sheeple, But an empowered individual whom has shed all weakness through struggle and that can navigate without aid, Without a map and while still knowing where they are going in a way that cannot be explained, A rigid path of thought set out in spiritual ways.

And if you came to this conclusion with light in your heart then welcome to heaven. If you came to this conclusion with darkness in your heart then may you be damned to hell. And if you are still not there yet. Then do not fear nor look. Just love and be happy, use your intellect to read and learn.

It should also be noted that all suffering ends when you stop hurting yourself with your own mind, All pain you feel is a triggered response of the brain. Negative emotion solves nothing other than to cloud judgment and corrupt intention.

Be free of ego. Love more. Stop generating your own pain. Why should one feel hurt when another claims something about you, The weight of words lies in the weight you assign them.

If someone says something to you and it makes you emotional to the point you wish to react, Then know you have a long way to go. To be at the correct place, The place where you are needed. You have to control your emotions. If you are not in control of them. They are in control of you.

Peace, Love. End the Division. Swift pin prick incision to kick off the real winning!

And to those that say, Ignorance is bliss. I say wait till you see what real ignorance gets you in the coming decades!

And a closing comment /

Some advice.....

Become like a fixed object for a month, Do not speak in real life, LISTEN ONLY! You will thank me. When you slow down and take the time to let the world brush against you instead of you against it then you will see something I can't explain fully but could be defined as pure delicate beauty in small meaningless details. Perception is your tool! When you pay attention. Each day is it's own musical performance!

:tommy_lee_jones:

2 minutes ago, LuckyBolt said:

Best thread and statement I’ve seen from you in a while.  

I hope to share more insightful statements as time goes on, As I learn to keep the slowed paced. More pieces fall into place. Journey's are fun.

Thanks for the nice comment :)

Don’t forget #4 

the betrayal that happens after you have risked your life to wake functioning retards 

thats my favorite part!! 

:creepystare:

4 minutes ago, GT500 said:

Don’t forget #4 

the betrayal that happens after you have risked your life to wake functioning retards 

thats my favorite part!! 

You never lost the war, You battled a skirmish and lived. In any other time period that would make you a warrior of high renown. And those of that status in past times where the men who changed the world. They lost plenty of battles at times. But they were always where they were needed at the right times to make a difference.

Never forget that. When they betrayed you. You left them behind!

You've not lost yet!

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

You never lost the war, You battled a skirmish and lived. In any other time period that would make you a warrior of high renown. And those of that status in past times where the men who changed the world. They lost plenty of battles at times. But they were always where they were needed at the right times to make a difference.

Never forget that. When they betrayed you. You left them behind!

I know brother 

it’s just over whelming getting through it 

and I will get through it! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GT500 said:

I know brother 

it’s just over whelming getting through it 

and I will get through it! 

We'll all get through it. Together. :hug:

1 minute ago, GT500 said:

Don’t forget #4 

thats my favorite part!! 

We were all there at one point or another.  When you can get past the frustration and judgement, that’s when your true work and passion can set in without recourse.  Stay calm and steady.  Let others find their own path and pace with slight guidance from you.  And remember, not everyone wants to change.  You have to accept that and know when to move on.

3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I hope to share more insightful statements as time goes on, As I learn to keep the slowed paced. More pieces fall into place. Journey's are fun.

Thanks for the nice comment :)

Try not to define your speed, it’s merely your careful attention and thoughts that are being restructured differently.  Pace comes from how you perceive yourself to be moving.  Perception can inhibit your abilities.  Look at your pace as a skill of being able to simply sit with a thought or two and really delve into your consciousness.

20 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

And a closing comment /

Some advice.....

Become like a fixed object for a month, Do not speak in real life, LISTEN ONLY! You will thank me. When you slow down and take the time to let the world brush against you instead of you against it then you will see something I can't explain fully but could be defined as pure delicate beauty in small meaningless details. Perception is your tool! When you pay attention. Each day is it's own musical performance!

Doing this solves many of life problems!

Go with the flow to really see the show :) 

3 minutes ago, LuckyBolt said:

Try not to define your speed, it’s merely your careful attention and thoughts that are being restructured differently.  Pace comes from how you perceive yourself to be moving.  Perception can inhibit your abilities.  Look at your pace as a skill of being able to simply sit with a thought or two and really delve into your consciousness.

:goodpost: Nice addition to this topic!

2 minutes ago, John Galt said:

Doing this solves many of life problems!

Go with the flow to really see the show :) 

And I like how that rolls of the tongue!

23 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

And a closing comment /

Some advice.....

When you quit trying to tell people and listen, you will also be surprised at the amount of people that come to you with questions. When I slowed down and listened more, it was unbelievable to see that people actually look to you for answers. The people that once fought you over the truth, now look to you for answers so I guess some people do pay attention even if it seems they don’t. 

• Like 3

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.