Asymptote

Israel launches missiles at Iranian base in Syria

Israel warplanes launch airstrike near Damascus, Syria – reports

Aircraft from the Israel Defense Forces have launched a number of missiles at a strategic target close to the Syrian capital, Damascus, Israeli and Arab media report.

Several missiles were reportedly fired toward a target in the countryside south of Damascus, with some intercepted by the Syrian Air Defense and others hitting their intended target.

<snip>

https://www.rt.com/news/411688-israel-syria-damascus-airstrike/

The Jewish state should just nuke Iran and be done with it, that will define friends an enemies once and for all - believe me, I`m no friend of Israel... 

2 minutes ago, Hazmat said:

The Jewish state should just nuke Iran and be done with it, that will define friends an enemies once and for all - believe me, I`m no friend of Israel... 

It looks to me as if Israel is going to get itself nuked by its provocations.

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other.  ~Albert Pike

• Like 2

1 minute ago, John Galt said:

It looks to me as if Israel is going to get itself nuked. 

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other.  ~Albert Pike

Keep digging JG, the truth will reveal it`s self and we will all be wrestled from our sweet dreams/ideas... 

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Just waiting to see which country levels Damascus! 

Or group of countries????

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hazmat said:

Or group of countries????

Yes, it seems that the whole world has carte blanche to bomb Syria. 

Just now, Cinnamon said:

Yes, it seems that the whole world has carte blanche to bomb Syria. 

Ten or or twelve years ago I said we were on the road to Damascas. little did I Know my words were to be prophetic. My work mates were like WTF, Shut the hell up!!!,Then I got fired, But what ever!!!We are on the road....

notgoingtorespond

The snowball is rolling down the mountain, who can stop it?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.