Ukshep

Ontario Will Soon Have Annual Trans Day Of Remembrance

The Canadian province of Ontario will soon officially mark Nov. 20 as an annual day of remembrance for transgendered people.

The Trans Day of Remembrance passed its second reading in the Ontario legislature Thursday, the Canadian Press reports.

Although the legislation is a private member’s bill sponsored by New Democrat Member of the Provincial Parliament Cheri DiNova, the bill passed its latest legislative hurdle without any serious opposition. It will come up for third and final reading in the new year.

The bill’s sponsor claims the transgendered are enduring global persecution.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/01/ontario-will-soon-have-annual-trans-day-of-remembrance/

They say persecution. I say they are mentally ill!

Remember! Never forget!  Why do I have to remember anything about a lifestyle that I don't care about and why should anyone else?  Be what and who you want, just stop projecting on everyone else and shut up and do yo thing. When heterosexuals are a minority, will we get protected status from the government? I don't think so. 

• Like 2

Literally talking about 1% of the population wow. I have nothing against them but they have a mental issue going on in their head(science) and hell look at statistics, a lot that have gone thru the full transformation years later regret it. 

• Like 1

You know it's an agenda item when something comes from nowhere and suddenly it's everywhere.

And if the trans issue isn't that, then what is.

And it's interesting isn't it that they're so emboldened and confident now that they can get the parliament of an entire country now making a law on this issue and they clearly expect no-one at all in the somnolent population to bat an eyelid, so confident they are now that everyone in the land is a slack-jawed yokel, as far as spotting their machinations in plain sight is concerned.

Wow.....I live in Ontario and I really can't believe I just read this....persecution?  God... this wing ding makes it sound like they are being bunched up and shot or something.  I don't see it anywhere.  You want to change yourself on a whim, fine! But don't cry persecution if YOU think people are looking at you differently!  Get over yourselves! And it's insulting to think they are being honored for it. Im white and staight...where are my perks?  Lol 

1 minute ago, MOX said:

Wow.....I live in Ontario and I really can't believe I just read this....persecution?  God... this wing ding makes it sound like they are being bunched up and shot or something.  I don't see it anywhere.  You want to change yourself on a whim, fine! But don't cry persecution if YOU think people are looking at you differently!  Get over yourselves! And it's insulting to think they are being honored for it. Im white and staight...where are my perks?  Lol 

They need to go to the Middle East if they want to claim persecution. 

• Like 1

I believe the findings are a portion of this group has bad intention for parts of the population with children being sacrificed to this social project.  

• Like 2

:facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

Normally, I would be doing the "everybody put your trudeau hat on" but no, (:gsbrnint:) this is too much. I'm not gonna

:laughmeme:

I am truly sympathetic this time. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.