Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Dr. Evil

Russia To Launch 'Independent Internet' For Brics Nations

Recommended Posts

Doesn't this make a whole lot of sense.

Who wants what the West is doing to the interweb?

Who needs it?

Why should anyone tolerate the bullshit censorship, the capturing of free enterprise by poisoning the tech companies with intell-sponsored agendas and capital, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.

The more I look at the West, even though I live in it, the more I see the communist empire from the USSR of the 1950's. That's how the West is behaving, to me. And I see it getting worse, and worse, and worse, and worse. And showing no signs of stopping. It is NOT the West I was born into and from the way it's been behaving for the last thirty years, it's not a future I have any interest in being a part of.

http://galacticconnection.com/russia-to-launch-independent-internet-for-brics-nations-report/

Edited by Dr. Evil
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dr. Evil said:

Doesn't this make a whole lot of sense.

Who wants what the West is doing to the interweb?

Who needs it?

Why should anyone tolerate the bullshit censorship, the capturing of free enterprise by poisoning the tech companies with intell-sponsored agendas and capital, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.

The more I look at the West, even though I live in it, the more I see the communist empire from the USSR of the 1950's. That's how the West is behaving, to me. And I see it getting worse, and worse, and worse, and worse. And showing no signs of stopping. It is NOT the West I was born into and from the way it's been behaving for the last thirty years, it's not a future I have any interest in being a part of.

http://galacticconnection.com/russia-to-launch-independent-internet-for-brics-nations-report/

The USSR was simply a trial run for the real thing, and now it is the new 'America' it seems!

A grand illusion, indeed.

The real polarization is well under way, it is no longer hidden.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, John Galt said:

The USSR was simply a trial run for the real thing, and now it is the new 'America' it seems!

A grand illusion, indeed.

The real polarization is well under way, it is no longer hidden.

So the way I read history is the Bolsheviks (commies) were all Khazarians. Marx, Engels, Stalin, Trotsky, Beria, the whole lot of em, were Khazars. In the 80's it all came crashing down, because the Khazarians, while evil, are f**king incompetent. And the native Russians took back the power and booted out the Khazarians, many of whom migrated to Israel. Lots of Russian <strike>Jews</strike> Khazars live in Israel today.

The Khazarians however also wheedled their way into the Washington power structures and they became the neocons. And remembering that in the NWO you have two strong Jewish factions: you have the neocon/Wall Street faction and you have cultural marxist/Hollyweird/tech/media faction. And both these factions are Khazarian.

So this is what you have, the Khazarians f**ked up Russia big time this time last century, now they're aiming to f**k up America big time in the very near future. Same people, same tactics, different venue.

Over to you guys if you're going to let the Khazarians perform the same rape and pillage they performed on the Russians a hundred years ago. I suggest you don't. It wasn't very pretty last time. Those Khazarians are filthy-minded ruthless bastards with absolutely no morality whatsoever. You think of the absolute worst thing anyone would do to the prettiest kindest and most innocent young things and double it, and that's what your average Khazarian thinks about doing in their spare time, let alone if they're wandering round the smoking neighbourhood with tools in their hand ready to actually do it. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Dr. Evil said:

So the way I read history is the Bolsheviks (commies) were all Khazarians. Marx, Engels, Stalin, Trotsky, Beria, the whole lot of em, were Khazars. In the 80's it all came crashing down, because the Khazarians, while evil, are f**king incompetent. And the native Russians took back the power and booted out the Khazarians, many of whom migrated to Israel. Lots of Russian <strike>Jews</strike> Khazars live in Israel today.

The Khazarians however also wheedled their way into the Washington power structures and they became the neocons. And remembering that in the NWO you have two strong Jewish factions: you have the neocon/Wall Street faction and you have cultural marxist/Hollyweird/tech/media faction. And both these factions are Khazarian.

So this is what you have, the Khazarians f**ked up Russia big time this time last century, now they're aiming to f**k up America big time in the very near future. Same people, same tactics, different venue.

Over to you guys if you're going to let the Khazarians perform the same rape and pillage they performed on the Russians a hundred years ago. I suggest you don't. It wasn't very pretty last time. Those Khazarians are filthy-minded ruthless bastards with absolutely no morality whatsoever. You think of the absolute worst thing anyone would do to the prettiest kindest and most innocent young things and double it, and that's what your average Khazarian thinks about doing in their spare time, let alone if they're wandering round the smoking neighbourhood with tools in their hand ready to actually do it. 

I do not believe them to be incompetent, I just think the dissolution of the USSR was part of the game all along.

America went along, and supported all of those Khazarians out of New York.

The state of Israel was there after the fall to give them (the Khazars) a place to call 'home'.

All the same though in the end.. Good post  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is fairly simple to keep DNS in house - not so simple to keep traffic from "outside" coming into the new network if you want to keep connectivity to the current net. Not sure what they hope to accomplish exactly. A BRICS intranet? That will mean a massive investment. I'd start with a VPN type protocol.

Also Yandex is now the preferred search engine in Russia and they are pushing hard to replace Google in the rest of the world as well with multi-language search results and -ironically- a Chrome based browser..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dr. Evil said:

The Khazarians however also wheedled their way into the Washington power structures and they became the neocons.

I'll never understand why someone with both an American and Israeli passport is even allowed to hold any position in public office. They should not be allowed to be in any position of power at all. Goes for anyone with dual nationality. Just my opinion - you cannot be loyal to two nations, huge conflict of interest danger.

Edited by Siriusly
it's late
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Siriusly said:

Not sure what they hope to accomplish exactly. A BRICS intranet? That will mean a massive investment. I'd start with a VPN type protocol.

They want to separate themselves from their current dependancy. This is also why Russia developed its own alternative to SWIFT which launched amongst the BRICS earlier this year.

They're only doing it because the West has demonstrated repeatedly any assurances it will allow a "worldwide" "global" protocol to remain free of political interference aren't worth the paper the promise is written on. They officially regard the Americans as "non-agreement capable."

The US has put itself into this position by its own actions. It has proven itself untrustworthy in the eyes of the whole world. The only reason the whole world isn't calling it out for being the pariah it has made itself into is because half the world is a bunch of sychophantic cowards too frightened to call a spade a spade and the other half calls the US precisely that all the time but the other half of the world never reports it and pretends it never happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because they're a bunch of stupid parasites living off us or by us? Because weak is weak and on earth, that is despicable, not an entitlement. Because stupid walking around in our tennis shoes and a yay 911! shirt isn't worth the diesel you could make from it?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.