Dometheus

Survival Manuals 18,000+ Files waiting for you!

The website is up and running now. :nodl:
There are well over 18,000+ PDF's, a few Videos, Documents and text files for you to download.

:trolll:   First off, I wanted everyone who reads this know I was just going to let anyone and everybody grab Survival Manuals. This has changed.
This morning I turned on the account registration for my website. Anyone who wants to see and download the files will have to sign up for an account. Once signed up, they are all yours!

:grumph: I want to know who is coming to my website and be able to track, ban or contact (in case of site issues or updates) any members of the website.
Privacy is a huge concern for me, so know that I will never use any personal information for any reason other than a way to contact the members about new files I upload as they become available to me.

Right now all the files have been put in Root navigation folders, later I will add subfolders for more detailed searches and easier to surf the content.

:pointing-down-smiley-emoticon:

Check out the website here: http://oldschoolrulez.com

• Like 2

:trolll:  Tired, been up since 3 am working on the last of the code details.

I will check responses later today when I wake up and get some Coffee..LOL

Hope you all enjoy!   :nodl:

11 hours ago, Thunder said:

When I try to register, it just says error but doesn’t tell me what to change so I am not sure what the problem is.

just got up, I will turn off registration for now and figure it out later

4 hours ago, Dometheus said:

just got up, I will turn off registration for now and figure it out later

Thank you! This is great! 

• Like 1

I spent yesterday grouping another 6,000+ PDF files and uploaded them overnight.
There is now a new section "6k Misc PDF's" (takes a few seconds to load due to the number of PDF's):nodl:
Link to new Section

There is no registration for now so just go in and grab what you want.

I will be adding another 6-10  thousand more PDF files over the next week.

Eventually, I will figure out how to show folders and files at the same time making your searching much easier.

Now back to replying to posts:clap1:

On 12/1/2017 at 9:18 PM, Picklesnout said:

Thank you for caring about us so much and sharing your collection. I know hours and hours went into your effort.

Thanks for the compliment. I had never wanted to share them until I came to this Forum. The people here deserve to have a  Survival Library second to none.  By the time I am finished with it there should be well over 30,000 PDF files for users to download.

Take care and enjoy the downloads!

• Like 2

Today the web address has changed.
I am building a new more hi-tech website for the files and will be transferring all survival files to that server today.
28gb, but it's just a move and not a copy and paste job (thank god).

I will update when the site is ready. This will be the last time for a while I will make any changes. Just wanted a better look and feel and was not satisfied with the one I created. Now I am satisfied and you will be too!

• Like 2

:happy: Okay, it went a lot faster than I thought it would. (remember it is still in development)  Linky to new website Here

I will add the subfolders to the Survival Files menu sometime this month.
Lots of code, CSS and adjustments I still need to do to this new website so be patient. :trolll:

When it is all finished I will have a Zip Package and torrent for people to Download.

Keep the faith, Keep downloading files and remember to back them up!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.