COBO Member

Navy disciplines aviators who drew penis in the sky

Heh heh...I'm betting it was a slap on the wrist or at most, a letter of reprimand in their records. Then a group laugh!

"Two Navy aviators who used their EA-18G Growler to draw a giant sky penis over Washington State have been disciplined, according to Navy officials.

The unidentified lieutenants went before a Field Naval Aviator Evaluation Board, but the Navy declined to disclose the details, citing the administrative nature of the actions."

https://www.navytimes.com/news/your-navy/2017/12/01/navy-disciplines-aviators-who-drew-penis-in-the-sky/

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Automan63 said:

SGT!!! SLAP HIS PEE PEE!!

Ain't no Sgt's in the Navy! Besides, they were just practicing missile evasion maneuvers. :angel:

• Haha 1

All the perversion out there and this is a big deal. I laughed when I saw it. And I'll bet almost everyone else did too, except the libs, of course. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

The first 5min was the best part of this movie. God knows how much I miss working the flight deck! <choking on the verge of tears>

9 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

All the perversion out there and this is a big deal. I laughed when I saw it. And I'll bet almost everyone else did too, except the libs, of course. 

Oh, you can bet even the libs at least chuckled. Grand artistry by a single aircraft!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, COBO Member said:

Heh heh...I'm betting it was a slap on the wrist or at most, a letter of reprimand in their records. Then a group laugh

:gsbrnint:

1 hour ago, COBO Member said:

Ain't no Sgt's in the Navy! Besides, they were just practicing missile evasion maneuvers. :angel:

Fixed

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.