Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Purchase An Ad Slot!
Ironman

Kapernick is a Joke

Recommended Posts

The media feels so sorry for Kapernick.  If all the left wing media feel so sorry for him, then they should start a Go Fund Me account, and each one of them should donate at least $500K so that poor broke Kapernick can have money to live off, and continue to spew his hatred for the greatest country in the world.  A hair cut would also go a long way. :afro:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally I think HE should be made into a example and be expelled from the USA!! use him to set a standard that you support this country or get the HELL out!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, apache54 said:

Personally I think HE should be made into a example and be expelled from the USA!! use him to set a standard that you support this country or get the HELL out!!

Thats a terrifying idea.

And even more terrifying if you don't see why. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Ironman said:

The media feels so sorry for Kapernick.  If all the left wing media feel so sorry for him, then they should start a Go Fund Me account, and each one of them should donate at least $500K so that poor broke Kapernick can have money to live off, and continue to spew his hatred for the greatest country in the world.  A hair cut would also go a long way. :afro:

:bruised: <--- Kapernick is going to be feeling all the hate!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

:bruised: <--- Kapernick is going to be feeling all the hate!

As he should.  I will never take the freedom of expression (obviously as long as it isn't violating someone else's rights) and freedom of speech from someone. 

But that works both ways.  If his fans don't want to support him for his expression, then so be it!!  That is their freedom of expression.  :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Walk Softly said:

Thats a terrifying idea.

And even more terrifying if you don't see why. 

I don't think it is terrifying in many aspects, BUT i do see why you would think so!!  point is we have all the imports and lots of them are NOT pro USA and that is what originally made this country great and until we get the people back on track and clean out the government scum, we will continue to decline! and we need to do some DRASTIC things to get back on track, THAT is what and why i think this would be good!!  everything IS a RISK!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.