Uncle Thanky

Each Zodiac Sign Reveals A Monster Hiding Inside Each Of Us - What's Yours?

Scary ass scorpio. But I am on an ascention path to the eagle, the Phoenix. Forgiveness, not vengence, and correcting injustice. Using all that passion not for lust, but to work for better ends. Instead of discovering and hoarding secrets, finding and sharing universal truths freely.

also a Dragon  :banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticon:

Edited by Picklesnout
  • Like 1

Apparently 13 signs, not 12...

The constellation Ophiuchus represents a man wrestling a serpent, dividing the snake’s body in two parts.  It is the only sign of the zodiac linked to real men, sharing traits with Imhotep, a 27th century BCE Egyptian doctor, and biblical Joseph.

Like Imhotep, Ophiuchus is considered a healer of men and a doctor of medicine or science. He seeks higher education and enlightenment. He is expected to achieve a high position in life.

Like Joseph, he is an interpreter of dreams and vivid premonitions. He is envied by his peers and favored by his father and authority figures.

The Asclepius and the Caduceus, the medical staff, are based on the constellation.

Now all you new Ophiciuchi can move beyond your identity crises.

According to the Minnesota Planetarium Society, here is where the real signs of the Zodiac should fall. Get ready for your world to change forever.

Capricorn: Jan. 20-Feb. 16.
Aquarius: Feb. 16-March 11.
Pisces: March 11-April 18.
Aries: April 18-May 13.
Taurus: May 13-June 21.
Gemini: June 21-July 20.
Cancer: July 20-Aug. 10.
Leo: Aug. 10-Sept. 16.
Virgo: Sept. 16-Oct. 30.
Libra: Oct. 30-Nov. 23.
Scorpio: Nov. 23-29.
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29-Dec. 17.  (Yep, this one is new)
Sagittarius: Dec. 17-Jan. 20.

http://scienceworld.wolfram.com/biography/Copernicus.html

The astrology charts are out of sync, and inaccurate as to having anything to do with human affairs.  There is an adjusted zodiac that would be correct based on corrections that the astrology charts don't use.  And Copernicus described the motions in the heavens much more accurately than the ones the astrology charts use.  You might be using the wrong horroscope based on out dated charts, but the horroscopes themselves are just fairy tales.  

13 instead of 12 signs?  Why is scorpio only 6 days.

23 hours ago, Cinders77 said:

The constellation Ophiuchus represents a man wrestling a serpent, dividing the snake’s body in two parts.  It is the only sign of the zodiac linked to real men, sharing traits with Imhotep, a 27th century BCE Egyptian doctor, and biblical Joseph.

Like Imhotep, Ophiuchus is considered a healer of men and a doctor of medicine or science. He seeks higher education and enlightenment. He is expected to achieve a high position in life.

Like Joseph, he is an interpreter of dreams and vivid premonitions. He is envied by his peers and favored by his father and authority figures.

The Asclepius and the Caduceus, the medical staff, are based on the constellation.

According to the Minnesota Planetarium Society, here is where the real signs of the Zodiac should fall. Get ready for your world to change forever.

2 minutes ago, God Man said:

instead of 12 signs?  Why is scorpio only 6 days.

Don't know.  I didn't develop the astrological chart.  Google it. 

Some call this The Barnum effect, also called the Forer effect.

The Barnum effect (also called the Forer effect), is a common psychological phenomenon whereby individuals give high accuracy ratings to descriptions of their personality that supposedly are tailored specifically to them but that are, in fact, vague and general enough to apply to a wide range of people. This effect can provide a partial explanation for the widespread acceptance of some paranormal beliefs and practices, such as astrology, fortune telling, graphology, aura reading, and some types of personality tests.

The Barnum effect occurs when characterizations made about an interlocutor that the individual finds true, even though the statements are generalizations that could apply to anyone. These characterizations are used by practitioners to convince customers that they are endowed with a paranormal gift. The effect is found when assessment statements are vague and people are able to interpret their own meaning into the statements they receive, thus the statement becomes "personal" to them. Also, individuals are more likely to accept negative assessments of themselves if they perceive the person presenting the assessment as a high-status professional. Source

I find it interesting that the chart my wife did on me was spot on in every way, down to the littlest details. I think it was online somewhere, I will have to ask her.

23 hours ago, Cinders77 said:

Apparently, I'm the new guy. Has this been a widely accepted change, or is it still in its infancy (not that I really care which sign I am)?

***EDIT***

Never mind. I just looked it up, and it really has nothing to do with the Zodiac. The Zodiac concerns star signs, divided in equal parts of equal size, whereas this is a constellation, and really has no bearing.

Edited by Zaphod Beeblebrox
Edit to add

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.