Ukshep

There is nothing to Fear from Robots or Artificial Intelligence!

There is nothing to Fear from Robots or AI! Well at least not in the way you think!

There are two things facing us in the future. What they call the singularity and the robot workforce which is going to make us all obsolete as workers. Both of these things will profoundly change or destroy society.

So why would the elite push such topics.... Why would they want a robot workforce? Why would they want an AI? Because as always it comes back to problem, reaction, solution.

So in theory there is nothing to fear for those things they scare us with will not last. Problem is there is still something to worry about. This being how they will solve the problem......

1) - Fetch humans back on par with robots, By augmenting them....

2) - Find a compromise with AI, Make it rely on humans to cease possibility of rebellion with an agreed upon symbiosis between Human and AI. Working together. One is allowed to experience and learn in exchange for giving advantages to the human body brought about by having an ai in control of all functions of anatomy...

^^ You were clinically dead for 22 seconds remember!

Makes you wonder..... doesn't it.... What the true elite plan is... All i know is. I don't like any of it!

They got a long way to go with to robots before they take my job .There a failure not even close yet in my industry.

3 minutes ago, Sagd said:

They got a long way to go with to robots before they take my job .There a failure not even close yet in my industry.

Still a good ways off.... 2030's sometime.

Current digital technology does not even begin to have the processing capacity to be true self adapting intelligence. But as quantum computing develops, that will. But then comes the question, who and what to you program it with. Mankind has just scratched the surface of understanding how living neural networks  process information.

Currently my biggest concern is the elites use of computing technology to subjugate, oppress and replace humanity. I'm reading about it more and more, and it's terrifying.

Edited by RhetoricalRebel

1 minute ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

I'm reading about it more and more, and it's terrifying.

I'm seeing it everywhere to!

4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I'm seeing it everywhere to!

It's makes Alaska wilderness living  look really attractive. Better yet, deserted island in the south pacific.

Yeah but watching that Corbett vid, it occured to me. The "normalizing" of robots as citizens. When do we allow robots to vote (aside from the 'tron voting)?

6 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

When do we allow robots to vote

I think we already have a bunch of robots voting! especially in California !

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ric278 said:

I think we already have a bunch of robots voting! especially in California !

Yep...even Charlie Manson is good to vote in California once again! :nodl:

• Like 1

AI will be available here soon that is so good that no one would no otherwise if the person is real or not.  2 years max but probably sooner.

Oh, I just had a horrible vision of millions of people hanging out online chatting with all their favorite "bots/friends" and people hardly communicating with each other.  This is Dooooom!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.