Ric278

PROOF Your Thoughts Can Alter Physical Reality

Makes you wonder with all of the devastating hurricanes/storms this past year, if our ocean is merely reacting to the negativity of the world, and possibly trying to tell us something....

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Ric278 said:

Makes you wonder with all of the devastating hurricanes/storms this past year, if our ocean is merely reacting to the negativity of the world, and possibly trying to tell us something....

I think the earth is regurgitating all the negativity . The earth needs to heal!

I have also seen the experiment with 2 plants growing with one being given love and the other given hate.The hated plant shriveled and died, where as the loved plant flourished!

:goodpost:

2 minutes ago, dazedb42 said:

Those dinosaurs must of been hateful bastards

I Like this ! I'm all out of likes at this time!

• Haha 1

I have a dear friend who I haven't seen in years. Janet M. faced a cancer diagnosis unlike anyone else I have ever known. First, she went to the hairdresser with specific instructions. Cut her hair (which was russet red, below the waist, and so thick it took both my hands with fingers and thumbs touching to go around her pony tail which was below her beltline) and send it off to the wig maker for another cancer survivor to use. Not she herself, mind you- some other complete stranger who would need a wig.

Second, my DH and I were there the morning of her surgery and she was very upbeat and thankful. Saying out loud once again what she had said for the weeks prior to her surgery- "I am already healed. Not in remission, but cured. It's gone. G-O-N-E. Gone."

And as far as I know, it was and still is. She is a Warrior Woman in my eyes and always will be. She just considers herself a humble soul with a good attitude.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Seeker22 said:

And as far as I know, it was and still is. She is a Warrior Woman in my eyes and always will be. She just considers herself a humble soul with a good attitude.

Thank you for sharing that Seeker22...............:clap1:

• Like 1

I am firm in the camp of co-creating. Thank you God for my beautiful life. Now let's see how fantastically awesome we can get it! Simple slit/atom observation experiments show the observer is key to reality manifestation. Use it!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.