Zing

Flu Vaccine 10% effective this year

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/years-flu-season-bad-medical-experts-warn/story?id=51473025

The flu vaccine used this year in Australia — which has the same composition as the vaccine used in the U.S. — was only 10 percent effective, according to a preliminary estimate, at preventing the strain of the virus that predominantly circulated during the country's flu season,an international team of medical experts wrote in a perspective published today in The New England Journal of Medicine.

---/////////

When they ask me if I got my flu shot I always say yes, but never get it.

• Like 3

Especially since the vaccine is not without side effects, let alone the damaging ingredients the put in the vaccine.

2 hours ago, Zing said:

When they ask me if I got my flu shot I always say yes, but never get it

I do the same.I never get the flu :clap1::happy:

• Like 1

I’ll bet the Aluminum adjuvant, not to mention God only knows what else, is quite effective though.

And maybe, isn’t that the point? Take your needles like good, obedient, sheep folks, “it’s good for you”..........

• Like 1

Different strains of flu happen, there are multiple types of vaccines and they have to guess which strain of flu will be prevalent that year. Sounds like they screwed the pooch. It's only tax payers money after all.

A JAMA study has found that the flu vaccine, taken by 60% of people over 65-years-old, may be killing a significant number of senior citizens.

Sharyl Attkisson, a former investigative journalist for CBS, says the study shows there is no improvement in mortality rates among senior citizens who get flu shots, and may actually contribute to increased ill-health and death.

Inquisitr.com reports: The study “got little attention,” she says, “because the science came down on the wrong side ...

SOURCE:  http://earthmysterynews.com/2017/11/29/flu-vaccine-study-results-are-not-good/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, One Step Away said:

A JAMA study has found that the flu vaccine, taken by 60% of people over 65-years-old, may be killing a significant number of senior citizens.

Sharyl Attkisson, a former investigative journalist for CBS, says the study shows there is no improvement in mortality rates among senior citizens who get flu shots, and may actually contribute to increased ill-health and death.

Inquisitr.com reports: The study “got little attention,” she says, “because the science came down on the wrong side ...

SOURCE:  http://earthmysterynews.com/2017/11/29/flu-vaccine-study-results-are-not-good/

Hard to believe jama told the truth about anything. Surprised me

6 hours ago, Ukshep said:

makes you wonder why they even bother.

because of what else is in the vaccine!! the vaccine is just a carrying agent!!

10 percent? Total fail!  And meanwhile, healthcare workers are losing their jobs because they are refusing this worthless HOAX. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.