Purchase An Ad Slot!
Cinnamon

One-third of American households can’t afford food, shelter or medical care

Nearly half of Americans have a tough time paying their bills, and over one-third have faced hardships such as running out of food, not being able to afford a place to live, or not having enough money to pay for medical treatment.

Those are some of the grim findings from the federal Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s first-ever survey of financial well-being, released Tuesday.

The numbers parallel MarketWatch’s own State of the American Wallet dashboard, which tracks how Americans are faring financially with data that updates in real time.

<snip>

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/one-third-of-american-households-cant-afford-food-shelter-or-medical-care-2017-09-27?mod=mw_share_twitter

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Nearly half of Americans have a tough time paying their bills, and over one-third have faced hardships such as running out of food, not being able to afford a place to live, or not having enough money to pay for medical treatment

I think that in this day and age there should be no hardship of any kind, greed, dog eat dog world we now live in.The ones that give the most are the ones that don't have.

I feel there is enough compassion to overcome this.........there is always hope,faith and love.

Blessings!:goodpost:

• Like 1

Probably the phones they have are given to them by the government. I don't know what kind they're passing out for free, though. 

3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I don't know what kind they're passing out for free, though. 

Found this "Use your own Phone, get Bonus Free Service"

Unlimited Texts Every Month!

Voicemail/Caller ID/3-way Calling

Free 911

411 Directory Assistance at No Additional Cost

Nationwide Coverage on America's Best Networks and 4G LTE† capable.

350 free min.

• Like 1

And,

Free SIM Card

1.5GB/month of Free Data for Internet Usage for the first 3 months of service and 1GB/month thereafter*

Just now, Ric278 said:

And,

Free SIM Card

1.5GB/month of Free Data for Internet Usage for the first 3 months of service and 1GB/month thereafter*

Is that for the famous Obama phones? 

3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Probably the phones they have are given to them by the government. I don't know what kind they're passing out for free, though.

They are called Obama free phones.

Just now, Anne said:

They are called Obama free phones.

You know what's funny about that, I THINK Bush was the one who started that program. 

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

You know what's funny about that, I THINK Bush was the one who started that program

Wow,I didn't know that.I thought Obama came out with it.................interesting

:popcorneat:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.