abigfatzero

White House Christmas Decor 'Spooky,' Like a Scene from 'The Shining'

Anti-Trump Media: White House Christmas Decor 'Spooky,' Like a Scene from 'The Shining'

Did you know that those exquisite White House Christmas decorations First Lady Melania Trump proudly unveiled yesterday are "spooky," "spine-chilling," and "nightmarish" — like scenes from Mordor, Narnia, or The Shining?

It took most of the day yesterday, but by nightfall, the Trump-hating media was able to settle on an unfavorable narrative with which to belittle the newly unveiled decor.

Here is the official White House video of the first lady showing off the decorations:

snip

What's not to like? According to HuffPost, the "Spooky White House Christmas Chamber Is Creeping Everyone The Heck Out." "One chamber in particular is getting attention online for all the wrong reasons. It’s a twig-lined hallway that’s being compared to everything from 'The Shining' to 'The Blair Witch Project,'" HuffPo wrote.

https://pjmedia.com/lifestyle/anti-trump-media-white-house-christmas-decor-spooky-like-scene-shining/

:grumph:

yeah I saw how they slanted the f**k out of the news photoshopping in creatures to the Christmas pictures. They just wanted to make something out of nothing!

4 hours ago, abigfatzero said:

Anti-Trump Media: White House Christmas Decor 'Spooky,' Like a Scene from 'The Shining'

I thought it looked beautiful! :clap1: golf clap! :gsbrnint:

• Like 1

Huffington Post, ugh. I remember seeing interviews with the shebeast that runs that paper. Just a nasty person, inside and out. 

I can't wait till these papers go bankrupt. There's nothing wrong with the decor... they were just upset there weren't crescent moons all over the tree, and sickles and hammers. 

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.