abigfatzero

Nobody Wanted to Help Swedish Woman Raped by 20 Migrants

Nobody Wanted to Help Swedish Woman Raped by 20 Migrants: “Eeew, You’ve got Sperm on Your Face…!”

A rape case so brutal that even Swedish main stream media is reporting about it shows signs of total collapse of moral and culture in Swedish society.

10News Update

“Eeew, you have sperm on your face and on your clothes, don’t involve us,” they said to the woman. She had just endured a gang rape and abuse by up to twenty perpetrators in a stairwell in Fittja, but nobody in the southern Stockholm suburb wanted to help the victim, Metro reports.

More details are now being published about the high profile case in Fittja, which took place in a stairwell in August 2016. The woman was gang-raped and also beaten up by up to twenty perpetrators. The woman was kicked, beaten, threatened with a knife and her head was knocked against the floor until she went unconscious.

https://www.10news.one/nobody-wanted-to-help-swedish-woman-raped-by-20-migrants-eeew-youve-got-sperm-on-your-face/

”You are disgusting”: No one in Fittja wanted to help the gruppvåldtagna woman

”Ugh you have semen in your face and on your clothes, do not mix us up”, got the woman to answer. She had just been the victim of a brutal gang rape and assault in a stairway in Fittja, with up to 20 offenders. No one in the southern stockholm suburb wanted to help the victim, reports the Metro.

Now published more details on the high-profile gruppvåldtäkten in Fittja, which took place in a stairwell in August last year. The woman was raped by up to 20 offenders, and was also assaulted.

A neighbor who saw what happened with the woman chose to ignore the event. He has stated in interviews that he has ”learned not to see or hear so much”.

https://nyheteridag.se/du-ar-acklig-ingen-i-fittja-ville-hjalpa-den-gruppvaldtagna-kvinnan/

Five immigrants prosecuted for gruppvåldtäkten in Fittja – pounded the victim's head against a staircase

HOME. Now prosecuted a total of five men for the high-profile gruppvåldtäkten in Fittja in the autumn of 2016, where as many as 20 men participated. Three of the defendants accused of aggravated rape and two of aiding and abetting. All defendants are immigrants.

http://www.friatider.se/fem-invandrare-talas-f-r-gruppv-ldt-kten-i-fittja-dunkade-offrets-huvud-mot-en-trappa

:grumph:

I wonder if any of those who turn their back on this woman were thinking, you ask for it, you got it, meaning, the women of Sweden have defended the invasion of their country, so, they are getting what they asked for.

How does that old saying go, be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

I translated and posted the other articles, because, the story was so unbelievable, I wanted to make sure it was true.

Well clearly it was this woman’s own fault for daring to walk outside by herself without her being accompanied by a husband or male relative. I even bet she was showing too much ankle. The poor immigrants are just following the teachings of their great prophet and cannot control their impulses. Sarc off....

• Haha 1

I truly feel bad for this poor soul, she’ll likely never ever be the same. When a society swings so wildly away from their own culture, and abandons common sense and decency in the process, they become afraid to actually do what they know is the right thing to do for fear of being labeled one of their “new societies” scarlet letter” labels, “racist” “hater” “anti-migrant” “bigot”, pick your label. So they withdraw.

Sweden has quite literally destroyed herself with trying so hard to be seen as the leader of the European progressives.

coyly played as pawns like so many marionettes on a cardboard stage...... they have no idea what they’ve done......yet.

• Like 2

Death to those that violate another so brutally is the only answer. Harsh as it may sound, it is the only answer. One can not rehabilate and animal with no moral conscience.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Migrant Rapists would not exist if I was in charge!

:iagree:........................:cry1: :sigh:

1 minute ago, dazedb42 said:

My grandmother grew up  in Vienna during the war, she remembers neigthours and friends disappearing during the night. The one thing she really remembers is everyone being scared of being accused themselves. Sweden is like that now, the worst thing you can be is a bigot and not welcome the invading force.

THIS^

6 hours ago, abigfatzero said:

More details are now being published about the high profile case in Fittja, ...

FYI -- about Fittja, a suburb of Stockholm:

STOCKHOLM: First-ever call was heard for the Friday prayer at Fittja Grand Mosque. Muslim worshippers today gathered for the Friday prayer, or Jummah, at a mosque in Stockholm which saw the first-ever call to prayer to be recited in Sweden.

Sweden's state-run television broadcast live while Fittja Grand Mosque's imam recited the prayer call (adhan) via a loudspeaker from the minaret.

<snip>

http://en.alukah.net/World_Muslims/0/2053/

Edited by roamer
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Migrant Rapists would not exist if I was in charge!

AGREED!!

they are mental defective and we don't need anymore of those!!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.